3 • Making it clear

"Date me"

"Date me"

I looked at him surprised. What the hell is this man talking about?

"And why would I do that?"

I asked him, raising my eyebrows. Jungkook leaned down to my level, before whispering in my ear.

"Cuz I want you to!"

He whispered, sending shivers down my spine.

He backed away tugging his hands in his pockets. I cleared my throat before gathering myself.

"I'm not interested!"

I finally turned my back at him, I heard him groaning in annoyance. I didn't bother to look back as I walked straight to my class.

I walked inside as my eyes searched for an empty seat to sit on. Yes, I didn't make any friends and I'm fine with being alone.

Time skip:

The class went smoothly and now it was break time. I carried my belongings and walked towards my locker to take out some things which I would need for the next class.

I closed the locker and turned my heels to walk away but I was stopped by a person who was literally checking me out with his pervert eyes.

Well in the past few days I came across some people and there stood one, popularly known as the playboy of our campus.

"I see, you look hotter than what I've heard from others"

he said while chewing on his chewing gum. "Move away" I calmly said but he didn't seem to budge. Instead he came closer.

"I wonder how you would look under-"

Author's POV

His words were cut off by a hard punch on his cheek which led his head to hit the locker. You gasped along with the students in the hallway.

"Dare to say that again! You will be seen six feet under the ground!"

Jungkook growled, holding him up by his collar.

"What the hell Jungkook!! Let him go!"

You yelled holding him by his arm, trying to separate him from Jay. He let go of him by giving him another punch. Jungkook turned towards you, while you stared at the half conscious Jay.

"Goddamn it! Jungkook, what do you think of yourself?!? Huh? Why did you do that!!"

You asked, pushing him back by his shoulder. You glared at him as he looked at you with a clenched jaw.

"You have no rights-"

you flinched as Jungkook banged his fist against the locker beside you. Your back hit the locker. He pushed himself on you as you stared at his eyes whose eyes were dripping in anger.

"He was talking shit about you! What do you expect me to do? Huh!?"

He growled in anger as his hot breath was fanning against your face. You stared at him for a moment.

"It shouldn't bother you"

you whispered slowly as he slipped his hand on your nape, pulling your face up to face him.

"But it's bothering me Yn, it's bothering me so fuvking much!!"

He said, his voice was rough, making you heave out a sigh.

You pushed him slightly till he stood a few inches away from you. You noticed his hand which was bleeding due to that banging. You grabbed his hand and started walking towards the infirmary.

"Where are you taking me?"

He asked coldly but you didn't answer, you just kept walking till you finally reached the infirmary.

You treated his wound while he sat silently, but was still staring at you intensely which didn't go unnoticed by you. But you decided to ignore it as you didn't want to argue again.

"Stay away from boys"

you looked up as your brow creased, "don't tell me what to do!"

You said as you got up from the bed while he sat there silently.

"Well thank you for showing your kind gesture! And you don't need to worry about me!"

You mocked him as he glared at you. You took a last glance at his hand before walking out of the room.

____________________________________
Thanks for reading!