🖤C H A P T E R - 18🖤

If you find any mistakes plz comment.
______________________________________

Calista's POV:

"Somebody fucking off the curtains!" I groaned, I was shifting my position on the bed as the Sunlight hit me hard.

"Language young lady," said a voice.

"It's so fucking early in the morning!"I groaned again. "Language girl," said someone again.

"It's too early," I said as I covered my face with the blanket but somebody pull it down.

I can feel someone poke my cheeks. I  twisted his hand behind his back unconsciously and with my eyes close.

"OUCHHHH! IT'S HURTING LEAVE MY HAND SISSY!" said a voice that belongs to Elijah.

"Oooooo... my sissy is strong!" said a voice that belongs to Asher in amusement. "What the fuck" I said as I opened my eyes to see all my brothers are present in my room.

I leave his hand and because of the force he was about to fall so I caught him by his shirt's collar.

"Good morning sweet cakes! Rise and shine!" Said Leo and Enzo in an energetic voice.

I'm not sweet by the way...

"What are you doing so early in the morning here?" I asked.

"We came to wake you up," said Julian no sorry Aaron. "We first went to wake Iris up but her door was locked," said Angelo.

"So how was your sleep?" Asked Damon. "Good," I said.

"Ok now get up sweetie and get ready. Come down at 9:00 am for breakfast" said Damon. "I'm not sweet by the way," I said and he just smiled and everyone gasped.

"Omg did Damon smile? Elijah pinch me... ouch way did you did that?" said Asher and Elijah shrugged. And with that everyone left my room.

I was about to get up when my phone rang. It was Cameron, my right hand.

Call between Calista and Cameron

Cameron:
Boss, today we found 3 rats in one of our warehouses in Italy.

Calista:
What! Who's rats were they?

Cameron:
Boss, they worked for Benjamin Schnitzel, the leader of the German mafia.

Calista:
That piece of shit. Show them who they are messing with.

Cameron:
Ok boss.... they are in are torture room. We are trying to get information.

Calista:
Good. Find out about that and Cameron can you come to Italy because my parents are dead so I have to live with my bios.

Calista:
I will buy you a penthouse. But you are the only one that I trust. We have a headquarter in Italy.

Cameron:
Ok, boss as you say. Thank you. Bye.

Call ended...

With that, I ended the call. Cameron is my right hand. He will never betray me.

I have many warehouses all over the world. I'm the strongest woman in the underground. But still, I wore old baggy clothes as Victoria and James got to know that I was rich then they would have taken away all of my money. And I like to donate money and food to charity. I give 70% of my income to charity.