Chapter - 36

Y/n locked herself in her room...
And she were crying badly...
After watching that terrible scene....Her believe on taehyung was getting more weak...her emotions...love, hatred, weakness, feeling of betrayal, fear...all mixed..were coming out in the form of tears from her eyes....
She was sitting near the door..while hugging her knees...crying...

(Something like this)

She was broken...all these things were too much to handle at a time....First That incident ...then ... Taehyung and Miyeon and now..This...
All these things were destroying her from inside...she was getting weak...she hated herself for falling in love....

---------

On the other side......

Taehyung's POV :

I also ran towards her...but she locked her room's door...i was continuously knocking the door..but she wasn't opening...all i could hear were her sobs...she was crying...and that was making me more mad on myself...
How can Max be this careless...How he let y/n enter the basement.... I'll surely teach him a great lesson ..argh...what should I do...

I think.... i should leave her alone for sometime.....She is not in right condition...

End of taehyung's POV....

After that Taehyung left.....y/n also slept while thinking about all this .......

//

In Morning**

Y/n woke up with dried tears were visible on her cheek...she stood up and went to bathroom.....

After getting freshen up...

She peeped outside from the door....

A maid was passing by her room.....

Y/n : Miss.lu...

Maid : Yes, Ma'am

Y/n : Where is Mr.Kim?

Maid : He is not at home.....

Y/n : O-oh...ok.. thankyou....

After that y/n came downstairs.....

Ate her breakfast....

And whole day passed like this .....She was just thinking about Taehyung......

//

At Night

Taehyung's Pov

Today I left early.....Because I don't know how to face her......She cried because of me......I was feeling very guilty......

Now I have to attend a party.....argh more like a business party...... Ministers... Buisnessmen.... politician.....

And it was a good reason to go home late and to avoid facing her...