"Use them on me, PLEASE"

includes: nipple clamps, vibrators, mommy kink, dom, pain punishments

Fuck I'm horny. My girlfriend's at work. Her dumbass sent me nudes earlier, and now I NEED to cum. 

I slip off my panties excitedly, I'm purposely doing this now, because I know she's coming home soon. I need her right now. 

I begin moving my index finger on my slit in circles, this isn't enough. I roll towards her drawer, I'm not even supposed to be doing any of this, but holy hell I'm desperate. I take out the purple vibrator that only she uses on me. "Fuck" I sigh. I turn it on and place it on my clit. 

I feel a rush through my body. I'm already close. God all I can imagine is her fingers.. inside of me, her making me fucking ride them till I can't breathe. 

I throw my head back and squeeze my eyes shut. "Fuck yes fuck fuck" I say. I can feel.. her. No seriously, I can. I open my eyes, she's right there, leaning against the door frame angrily. "What do you think you're doing, MY slut?" 

She walks over to me and snatches the vibrator out of my hand. She smacks my pussy before turning me onto my stomach and pulling my wrists together with one hand. She takes a rope out of her pocket and smirks. After tying it around my wrist she chuckles, "This is your punishment, whore."

She slaps my ass, hard. I moan loudly. She does it again.

And again.

And again.

And again. 

And again. 

"God." I say, as she turns me onto my back. "Have you learned your lesson, princess?" She asks, still a bit angry. I nod, "Now, for me to fully believe you, I'd need to test this, shall I pleasure my dirty, dirty girl?" She asks, already knowing the answer. I nod again, more aggressive this time. 

She opens the drawer, and puts something behind her back. "Well.." She begins, putting the things just in front of me. "The-they're nipple clamps.." I say, nervously. God I know I'll be screaming her name. She rips my shirt open, fuck that's attractive.

She opens the clamps, so so close to my nipples. I know what she's doing, this bitch. "Oh, and I forgot to say something. You don't get to cum until I fucking tell you, you cunt." She says. "Y-yes" I say. "Yes..?" She says, waiting. "Yes mommy." I say. She closes them, chuckling at me. Oh my fucking god.

"Use them on me, PLEASE." I scream. She looks down at me, "Oh you're such a bad girl yelling at mommy." She says. Oh no, I really shouldn't have done that. 

She clamps them onto my nipples and I immediately jump. "FUCK" I say. God this feels good. I feel so good.. all over. I feel vibrations going down my stomach.. throughout my breasts, everywhere. Her fingers trail up my stomach. "Gonna be a good, obedient slut for mommy?" She asks, I moan, "Y-yes."

She takes the vibrator and places it on my wet clit. "Oh you look like such a little whore right now." She says. "N-not. Funny."  I feel her fingers crawling inside me.. Oh yes. Her fingers push inside me, she wiggles them while inside me, OHHHH FUCKKK. How does she expect me not to cum? I'm getting close..

She pushes her fingers up, still inside me. God. I'm on the edge.

"You don't think I know that you only waited to be such a naughty girl and try to cum just before I got home, so I could see you?" She whispers in my ear, pushing her fingers in more. God, I'm going to cum. 

"Remember, NO CUMMING." She says.

She intenses the speed and vibration on both the vibrator and nipple clamps.

Oh I'm gonna break her rule. 

"M-mommy.. Please let me cum." I say.

"Beg baby, BEG." She says. 

"PLEASE MOMMY. ILL BE SUCH A GOOD GIRL." 

Go." She says.

She speeds up her fingering and the nipple clamps shock me. FUCK.

"AHHAJHDUAKJDADILXSK" I moan.

I squirt all over her face, making her smile.

"Wow baby, good job, such a good slut." She says.

She kisses me and releases me. "Rest, I know your legs are shaking." 

I give her a kiss before drifting off..