Chapter 1

Some background information:
Malthe and Sofie attending the same class and have been flirting on and off the past month.
The kinda love/hate relation ship.

WARNING: i would not do this to a girl without clear consent.
This is not real, and should be protated like porno. Thank u.

I was only the 3. lesson of the day and Malthe was bored out of his mind. His feet tapping and eyes flickering around the room. It was too quite. To his right Sofie, the anoying little blondie, was sitting and answering every question. Such a teachters pet. Urgh, how he hated her. She was always sitting there with her back straight and small, probaly soft, hand in the air. Short blond silky hair, pale skin with red cheeks, white shirt and a very short skirt... So provoking that it was pissing him off. The skirt was black and very short, now that he looked closely - but still from a far. Why was the skirts actually so short? Pthf- Fitting her waist perfectly...Just covering... Eventho Malthe on the ouside seemed to be anonyed by the girl to his right, he couldnt get her off his mind. The clock kept tikking and the teacher kept repeating the same stuff over and over. Urgh, he gave up and moved torwards her.
"Want to make the class more...interesting, Sofie?" Malthe whispered in her ear, leaning over her table. Sofie, who was deep into her work, was kinda shocked by the sudden ask for attention else were. "Uhh huh?" she muttered. Still looking at her papers. Not paying attention to Malthe at all. Which was frustrating. "Sofie?" Malthe asked again. "what?" finally looking up from her papers. "Im doing something, cant u see.?" Sofie sighed.