#Part 44:" They and I"

Congrats !!
I Got My first Job .
I'm happy but sad, Because I'll don't have much time to Write but NP.
Still, I will Upload wherever I'll get Time.

Y/n POV.

Car stopped Right in front of A Giant castle like mansion. Guards opened the door and you stepped out of the car and fixed Your Suit. Few guards Helped Eun Woo to settle on his wheelchair.

Guard: Welcome Miss Y/n and Mr Cha. Please Follow me, Master Is Waitin' for you Two.

Eun Woo: Look Y/n, Nothin' Changed Here !

The Guards leaded you inside with Eun Woo, He Kept looki'n around Like a Little Baby looki'n at Chocolate house.0 Well, This mansion is known as Yoon's Mansion, One of the Biggest Mansions in Korea.
There was Giant Picture frames of your ancestors.
You had No interest to be There because You literally Don't like The Nature Of Your grandparents.

Yoon Y/n, Mah Granddaughter.

Y'all turned around on hearing h
Deep Manly cold voice. Literally The tone is Enough To give chills . And There your Grandparents stood like a King and Queen. Everyone immediately bowed even Eun bowed hanged his head down as obviously he couldn't bow. You we're last but then You bowed to em'. A perfect 90' Degree bow.
They walked towards You and Your grandmother held your shoulder and made you stand straight as Others we're still bowing.

Mrs Yoon: The Heir of Yoon's. You remind me so much of Your dad Y/nnie.

She smiled seeing Your cold eyes. You noticed Your grandfather standing there with No emotions. He always been like that A Brutally cold and Heartless Man.
He dismissed the guards except for one who was helping Eun woo with the wheelchair.
They lead ya two to the grand dinner hall where the servents we're standing in que. You took seat with Eun woo while your grandparents sat in front of you, The table was Placed with uncountable dishes causing Eun woo to drool but he can't have any of em' except for the soup.

Servents immediately started to serve as together everyone started to have their meal.

Mr Yoon: How's the company?

Y/n: We recently Lost Most of Our Investors but Slowly They're coming back. We had 100 million's loss but We Recovered it in two days. . . . Everything's in control now.

Mrs Yoon: I knew it Y/n. . . You'll take care of the company. You're as brilliant as your Dad though.

Mr Yoon: But The one who caused problem in the company is Your Mother And your so called "sister" y/n.

You didn't said a word and choose to stay silent because you didn't wanted to end up having an argument like always especially when this time Your dad is not to stop you.

Mrs Yoon: She failed to be a Good wife as well a Mother. I wonder if she had any other affair~. .

Y/n: Stop It Mrs Yoon. She's Mah mother.

You calmly but said in raised tone.

Mr Yoon: Voice Down Yoon Y/n, Seems like You have forgotten some basic manners.

Eun woo: Please Y/n, Don't Fight~

Mr Yoon: You're Here Sitting with us eunwoo, That's does Not mean I gave you right to between between mah family.

Eun woo: I ~

Mrs Yoon: We called you here just because We sympathies you. . It doesn't mean We Accepted you in our family !

Y/n: He's mah Brother Mrs Yoon, You're disrespecting him !!

Your grandfather slammed his fist against the table.