investigation

Alexa POV

I liked Taylor she was nice but she's sleeping right now so I can't continue our conversation but then I got an idea in my head as soon as the bus stopped I want and Taylor both woke up.

Me and Emma got off up as Taylor whispered a goodbye and a cute little hug before we both could leave we both ran to Emma's house before she could even get in the door I dragged her up stairs and set her down on the bed.

"You know what time it is Emma." I said wiggling my eyebrows as she ground loudly.

"No we are not doing this again the last time you did this they found out and never spoke to us again." Emma said annoyed as I laughed evenly pulling out my laptop.

"No we ARE doing this because it's good for your health." I explained with a grin as she knew she couldn't do anything about what was about to go down.

"Okay so she goes to our enemy School, her full name is Taylor Sen Rowan, she's 17 no kidding, and she does good in all her classes, she has a lot of friends but mostly in her school." I said skimming through the information popping up.

"To be honest I'm trying to find out if she has a hot best friend." I told Emma she rolled her eyes as I went back to reading the information.

"Oh and she has some enemies the most known is oh shit..." I said as I read the name causing Emma to sit up.

"Who is it? Who could hate such a good person?" She questioned as I laughed and showed her the name making Emma's eyes wide and as she read the name.

"Amara Irina Grant." She read out loud as I laughed so hard it wasn't funny.

"This is not funny Alexa if she finds out I could be a dead man." She told me worried as I still continue to laugh.

"Hey just think about this now you can get dirt on Amara and such without her knowing but I still want to know if she has a hot best friend." I said honestly as she rolled her eyes at me.

"But I don-" Emma started but I stopped her.

"Emma this is your time to shine." I said with a smile as she replied.

"No." She said sternly making me shake my head.

"One of these days you're going to have to not listen to her or define her to be able to live your life." I explained what she shook it off and laid back down going to sleep before I can say more.

"I still wanna know about the best friend." I said to myself with a smile.