12 | party crasher

SEASON THREE,
CHAPTER 12:

PARTY CRASHER

"Hey, no hard feelings, bro

"Hey, no hard feelings, bro."

✦ ·  ·  ·  · ──────────── ·  ·  ·  · ✦

THE CARRERA FAMILY is currently hosting a party on Kildare Island. Anna and Mike have kindly invited people from both sides of the island, trying to bring Kooks and Pogues together for just one night. The area that they've rented for the whole night has been decorated with colourful banners, and a variety of foods and drinks are neatly displayed on the stalls, which Kiara and Sarah helped with. Speaks have also been set up, allowing music to blast through them so that people can dance along to the rhythm and enjoy themselves — a party isn't a party without music.

Due to all of the excitement that surrounds them, no one notices when a small boat (with three teenagers onboard) discreetly sails over to the docks. Delilah, JJ, and John B are certainly not invited because they aren't liked by Anna and Mike (despite the fact that they are best friends with Kie), but that doesn't stop them from showing up. After the information that Neville Persaud gave them, they are desperate to go after Big John and save him from Singh's grasp.

"Here's the game plan; round everyone together and get to South America as soon as possible." John B tells them.

"Seems a bit vague." JJ comments. "But I don't have a passport. And I'm sure you and Ly don't either."

"Don't bore me with the details. We can figure that out later." John B replies.

"About the plan..." Delilah slowly begins, trailing off.

"What is it, Red?" John B asks.

"I may or may not have gotten into a little argument with Mike the other day." Delilah admits.

JJ's brows furrow. "Wait, what? You didn't tell us that before."

"It happened literally before we got on the ferry to go to Wilmington. I didn't want to bring it up around Kie again because she already felt bad about what happened." Delilah explains.

"'Little argument' my ass." John B comments with a sigh. "How bad was it really?"

"He's not going to let Kie out of his sight if he sees me." Delilah informs.

"Look, Red, just try not to be seen." John B says. "I can't send JJ to talk to her because he won't be able to convince her."

"I'm standing right here, birdshit." JJ reminds.