Part-1

HAPPY READING!

HARDIK AND GEETIKA'S ROOM

"Hardik, how is bhaiya doing?" Geetika asked her as she sat on the bed at the arrival of her husband.

Hardik took his coat off and kept it on the sofa and opened his tie.
"He is..cooping with all this. Laksh really fucked up. The girl is in ICU right now and her condition is critical. Thank the Lord it was a lonely street, if anyone would have witnessed him crashing his car into her...it would have been a scandal" he stopped abd hugged his wife

"The lawyers said they will handle it, but to be honest me and bhai both are scared that it can lead Laksh to end up in jail" he said and Geetika sensed the tiredness in his voice. She creased his hair.

"But it was not intentional right? He did it by mistake" she said and Hardik shook his head "My love the court doesn't care if you intended to do it or not. We have contacted the girl's parents and paid for her fees and we are praying that her family doesn't take this to court" he said and again buried his face in her neck.

"Hmm..don't worry, it will be fine. Don't you want to eat dinner??" She asked him and he nodded. "I am" he said pecking her lips earning a giggle from Geetika.

"Let's go down then, I will serve you food" she said and they walked downstairs.

At Abhmanyu and Ishita's room

Abhimanyu entered the room with a storm which made Ishita flich a little. She eyes her baby to check if she woke up and luckily he didn't. She kept her book aside and walked to him.

Abhimanyu removed his coat and handed it to Ishita.
"How was it?" She said as he sat on the edge if the bed removing his shoes and opening his tie.
"Its messed up. We are hoping the girl's parents doesn't take it to the court" he said and walked in the closet to change his clothes.

He came out and Ayaansh their baby also started crying. Ishita made out he must be hungry as this is usual time to drink milk. She picked him up and who went quite after being in his mother's arms she looked at Abhimanyu...he looked stressed and she walked towards him and kept a hand on his shoulder.

"Khanna kha li jiye" she said and Abhimanyu nodded walking down stairs with her as Ishita handed him the baby and put the vegetable utensils on the stove to make the warm and on the other side, she warmed up some milk and out Ayaansh's bottle in hot water boiling it.

She heard someone come in the kitchen from behind herx she turned around and saw Geetika. She smiled at him.
"Bhabhi aap jakar Ayaansh ko khana khilao, mein yeh dekh leti hu" she said and Ishita nodded putting milk in the bottle and taking it out.

She saw Ayaansh in his father's arms who was sitting on the dinning table with Hardik. She went near them and sat next to Abhimanyu taking Anaaynsh from his arms.

She feed him and Geetika also came out serving the food to the men. "Geet, wow! This food is amazing" Hardik said and Geetika chuckled.

"Thank you but I didn't make it, bhabhi did" she said and Ishita already had a little blush on her cheeks.

"Bhabhi, I very lucky to have you" Hardik said keeping his hand on his heart earning a laugh from Ishita.

"Well thank you" she said and took a glance at her husband.
She wanted him to compliment her, she cooked his favorite food and he didn't even budge. She sighed and ignored it thinking about something else.

When ayaansh was done, he just dosed off in Ishita's arms and she carefully took him in her arms and kept his bottle in the sink. "Geetika, I am going upstairs put the dirty dishes in the dish washer when they are finished and out the remaining vegetables in the fridge" Ishita said and Geetika nodded with a smile and Ishita went upstairs.

SAANVI AND LAKSH'S ROOM.

"Lkash calm down. Sleep have some sleep it will clear your mind bhaiya will take care of this" Saanvi said rubbing his back lightly.

He sat up on the bed and faced her "Saanvi it's not just about it. I smell something fishy in it. It was a silent road and that girl came out of no where and jumped infront of my car, she had no bag with her neither was she in a vehicle...it just doesn't seem right" he said with a questioning face and Saanvi was confused.

"What are you trying to imply..?" she said and he looked at her.

"You know there can be a slight chance like only 0.01 percent that all this was planned...her getting hit by my car on purpose" he said and Saanvi thought about it.

"Maybe you should talk to bhaiya about it" she said and he nodded.

"I will...in the morning both of them must be tired right now" he said and they both went back sleep switching off the lights.
.
.
.
That's it for today's chapter.
I hope you liked it😁

vote and comment. And thank you for reading :))