Chapter 5

There are only two people bold enough to barge into my room when the door is closed without warning and one was just discussing finances in the kitchen while he got his freshly pressed button down opened in a highly suggestive way; which means as ...

There are only two people bold enough to barge into my room when the door is closed without warning and one was just discussing finances in the kitchen while he got his freshly pressed button down opened in a highly suggestive way; which means as my door flies open and shakes the wall I don't need to roll over to see who has entered my room.

Not that I would have rolled over and abandoned my current activity anyways, even if I didn't know who it was. I am in the middle of my mid afternoon stalking... stalking sounds creepy lets call it mid afternoon check in.

And by that I mean I am currently scrolling through all his socials to get a small peek into his life.

Him being the mystery guy who I have now been checking up on for two weeks after finding him on the figure skating roster. I have since learned his name is Parker Chen.

Obviously he is a Figure Skater.

Junior.

Biology Major.

5'7".I think shorter guys would be my type so this excites me.

Hails from Maryland.

He is a Libra.

Openly gay... my lucky fucking day.

And he had one of Maya's brownies for breakfast.

Ok maybe stalking is the right word for this considering he doesn't even know I exist.

Yet at least. I mean I am working on finding a way to 'accidentally' run into him or something. I won't drag this out much longer this is pathetic enough as it is.

"I fucked up," Ryder announces pacing my room after I don't react to his presence.

"Which is?" I ask without turning around, only partly paying attention to the words he just said. I heard fuck but that is about it.

I can hear him adjusting his hat but Parker just tweeted that he hates the snow and it is taking everything in me not to reply 'I will keep you warm baby' at the moment, so Ryder will need to wait.

"I invited Beck and her friends to tonight's party."

"What!" I yell shooting up like my bed is on fire.

I grab Ryder's shoulders to stop him from pacing and start aggressively shaking him while firing off question after question. "When? Why? How? Is she coming? Are her friends? Her roommates? What time are they coming? Who is she bringing? You invited her?"

"Bray, get off me," Ryder says, pushing me back down onto my bed as he sits in my gaming chair and begins to spin in anxious circles.

"Answer my questions then fuck face!"

"Lovers quarrel?" Stan asks as he comes into my room through the door Ryder rudely left open with his pants still unzipped and his shirt completely off.