chapter 7

trigger warning: Self-h*rm and suicide

Amayra's heart kept missing it's beat with every second. Zaviyar wanted to pull apart. He had to. But her soft lips were making him lose his control.

Eventually, he did. He pulled apart but did not distance himself fully. He rested his forehead against hers. Both panting heavily.

This was not supposed to happen. He was supposed not to kiss her. He promised to keep distance. But she looked heavenly beautiful. Too pretty. And the way she was trembling, he had to do something to distract her. There was not anything else he could do.

''I am sorry.'' Amayra heard him. his voice low.

''You broke the rule.'' She whispered back.

''You are allowed to punish.'' He chuckled softly.

And then again. Both stayed silent.

''Why did you do it, Zaviyar?'' She finally asked. This question has been bugging her.

''I read somewhere that in case someone was having a panic attack. The wise option was to distract them. I did not know how to distract you so...'' Zaviyar glanced at her who head her head lowered.

Suddenly, the lights came back. That is when Amayra realized. She had totally forgotten about her fear when he kissed her. When they both kissed.

''Amayra, can I kiss you again?'' He cupped both her cheeks between his hand and made her look at him.

Desperation. That was all she could see in his eyes. But there was also a small hint of adoration in his eyes. So, she nodded. She knew something will happen. And all this happiness, love and adoration she is receiving will be taken far away from her. Nothing ever lasted, ever!

Kissing her once again with everything in him they went to car.

Suddenly, his conversation with his dad returned in her mind. What made him talk to him like that? He always respected them.

She wanted to ask but this was not the right time. There was some tension between. Even an outsider could sense it. And after their kiss, it would be awkward for her to talk. Right?

When they reached back. Amayra did her routine and Zaviyar his. Everything silent. Too quiet.

Even though, she loved the kiss, she hated the silence.

On the other hand, Zaviyar was disturbed. For what his father did to him when he was perfectly known to how sensitive Zaviyar was to that topic. Secondly, he hated himself for using Amayra. He took advantage of her vulnerable state.

She was having a panic attack and was not in her senses, but he was.

His silence broke her heart. Did he regret it? Of course, he did.