Bonus scene 1: Cupcakes

♦ ♢ ♦ Kaitlyn ♦ ♢ ♦

"What are you doing," I laugh as Xavier tugs me by the hand through the hallway. It's been a week since that bitch Sofia went out of our lives, and Xavier has never shone brighter.

He discreetly slips us both into the storage closet, and switches the lights on. Then my hands are pinned above my head as my back hits a shelf with a gasp escaping me. "You remember when you pulled me in here to warn me after your dance?" He asks.

My breath hitches. "Yes."

"I wanted to kiss you so bad, back then," his lips connect to mine.

My eyes close, and I feel my entire body heat up. My mouth dances against his, and his free hand goes to my hip. "Fuck," he breathes, pulling back to look at me.

I hum. "Not a bad idea."

His grey eyes catch fire, and he burns me with his smirk. "You love my cock don't you?"

"I own you, so by way of things, I own it too," I shrug. "Why not get all the benefits out of it while I still can?"

"Still?"

"You'll fuck me when we're older?"

"I'll fuck you until the day we're grey. I want to traumatize our kids."

I burst out laughing, taking back my wrists to hit his chest. "Stop it."

He smiles goofily. "Back to business," he kisses me again, walking me into the shelf behind me. Then, I'm being lifted up, my legs wrapping around his waist.

"Oh," I sigh, holding onto his shoulders as he thrusts up, rubbing his pants over my panties, giving me the friction that I crave.

We both startle when the bell rings.

"Want to skip class?" His eyes twinkle.

I bite my lip. "And do what?"

He smiles in a way that could melt my clothes away. Setting me back on my feet, he goes to his knees. His hands bracket my thighs, and spread them. "You try to keep quiet, and I try to make you scream."

Before I can say anything, his head moves under my skirt while he puts one of my legs over his shoulder. I fall back as I go weak at the sensation of his soft lips pressing a kiss on me over my panties, before moving them aside.

The first lick has me moaning.

"Did you hear that?" Someone says outside the closet, which makes my hand fly over my mouth.

I shiver when Xavier's soft chuckle teases me, before he's going back for more. I whimper over my hand, my head falling backwards as he tortures me with slow, lazy licking. I hold onto his hair, trying to rotate my hips but I can't, not with his hand holding my hips.

I breathe and I exhale and sigh, then remove the hand from my mouth to hold onto the shelf for better support, thinking I've got my noises under control.

That's when he sucks on my clit.

"Fuck!" I double over, but he steadies me.

"Shhhh," he teases. "You'll get us caught, baby."

I can't care less right now. "Get up," I say.

He removes his head from under my skirt in confusion and concern, but I don't give him a chance. I grab his collars and pull him up, absolutely crazy for him. I shove him against the opposite shelf, and grab his wallet from his back pocket to take out a condom.

He takes the hint and doesn't argue with me, starting to open up his pants and shoving them down enough to reveal his erection.

I hurry, my adrenaline levels peaking, as I put the condom on him, and then jump into his arms, wrapping my legs around him again.