Chapter 13

Kingsley Creed
Next day.

"Yessss girl. You eating it up." Nay and Evani clapped watching Kingsley dance on the pole. Kingsley was starting to feel herself more and more she practiced with Evani.

"You need to dance tonight with us. You're ready." Nay smiled at her. She watched Kingsley facial express changed from a happy to nervous. "What?"

"I am not ready to dance in front of people." She said shaking her head at the thought of dancing in front of a bunch of people. Kingsley anxiety would shoot through the roof.

"You literally just danced in front of us. I think you do really good. Hell you better than some of them girls upstairs." Evani said. "All this time we been practicing don't you think you would want to show someone what you been working on."

"I understand you nervous you might mess up or anything but at least you cute and your ass is fat. That's all that matter at the end of the day." Nay said making them laugh.

"Well just let Knox know whenever you're ready." Evani rubbed her shoulders. After the girls finished practicing they went upstairs to the kitchen for water.

"Felt like I lost 15 pounds." Kingsley joked making them laugh. "Seriously, you have to have a lot of muscle to pole dance."

"You should've seen me when I first started. I was no better than you no shade." Nay chuckled. "My inner thighs were skinned from tryna slide down poles."

"I knew I was going to be a stripper when I was 7 because at the park in my hometown it was a pole on the playground I used to eat them bitches up." She said as the all giggled. "No for real them hoes couldn't stand a chance with me."

"Damn at 7 I was playing with bratz doll and shit." Nay said. "Yo ass tryna become a stripper on the playground."

"Not too much now." Evani playfully rolled her eyes. "You ever thought about stripping?" She asked Kingsley. Kingsley shook her head.

"Never crossed my mind. I wanted to work in the medical field actually." She said taking a sip of her water. "But I had issues with my Mom so that shit ain't work out."

Kingsley and her mother bumped head a lot especially when it came down to money. Her mother refused to financially help Kingsley. Kingsley wanted to go to college and have a successful career but her own mother stood in the way of that. She feared Kingsley would live a better life than she did and be richer than she was.

"I always had issues with my Momma." Evani rolled her eye. "Love her to death though."

"Do we even get to speak to our families or what?" Kingsley asked thinking about her Mom and rest of her family.

"Of course." Evani said. "We go see our families. Did Knox tell you other wise?"

"Yea I think he told me we won't have contact with them or whatever." She said.

"Girl stop listening to him. He be trying to sound so scary and dominate like..." she rolled her eyes. "Royce literally lets us all plan when we can go home and visit our families."

"Ok so let me get this straight. So if I want to go back home to Texas I can go now?" She asked.

"No." They both said in sync while laughing. Kingsley made a face becoming confused.