92

As soon as winter passes, there will be more work to do in spring and summer.

Li Li carries things to the field every day. The only difference is that he also has lunch at noon.

Occasionally, Wenlong finishes meals in advance and comes to help him.

But most of the time, Li Li didn't let her go to the ground. At most, when it's cloudy, Wen Long can pull weeds on the edge.

In Li Li's words, as long as she sat there and looked at him, he would be happy.

Li Xiaotian is probably the only one who witnessed his real fragrance.

He watched Li change from a miser who disdains wife to a wife slave.

In spring, Li Li can still stay with Wenlong like glue. But as soon as May was about to enter summer, he was rejected more frequently.

Even if you sleep at night, Wen Long will stay away from him.

Li Li looked at the people sitting far away from him on the edge of the kang, and his dissatisfaction in recent days finally reached its limit.

"You have been avoiding me recently, and you haven't been at night..." He didn't say anything else.

But Wenlong understood what he meant.

She said helplessly, "You are too hot..."

It's very comfortable to be a heater in winter. Now the temperature is up, and it is a crime to be held in his arms.

It's okay to hug it quickly at night, but he touched it and rubbed, and soon he was hot and sweating.

Li Li opened his eyes wide and said, "This is only May!"

"When it gets hotter in June, July and August, won't you let me get closer?"

Wen Long was silent for a few seconds, and then nodded.

Li Li: "..."

He grinded his teeth and stood up to take someone from the edge of the kang.

He was hot all over, and he sweated warmly in a few minutes.

It was time to cook, so he let go.

"Li Li, I have something to discuss with you."

Li Li looked at her.

Wen Long said, "Isn't it the college entrance examination in mid-July?" I want to go again."

It's not impossible to stay in Lijia Village all her life, but she can do too little.

She is not an idle person in the first place. If she only relies on cooking and playing cards every day to kill time, it is actually a little painful for her.

She wants to have a book to read, and there are a lot of things to do.

Li Li was stunned.

College entrance examination?

This word has not appeared in his world for a long time.

When he was in school, he often heard from those teachers that taking exams in the future can change his life in a larger city. After dropping out of school, he never considered this possibility again.

However, he still understands some simple common sense.

Many students in the village will take exams, and few of them may be admitted to college.

It takes a long time to prepare for the college entrance examination... But it's May now.

There are less than two months left before the college entrance examination in mid-July.