━◦○◦━ 004 ━◦○◦━

"fight"

"fight"

Y/n woke up early in the morning to go for a ride on an Ilu. she tiptoed out of her pod so she wouldn't wake anyone in her family.

she wanted to get out of the village. Y/n did this a couple of times a month, it was her only alone time.

either she was doing her duties, that mostly involved talking to people, or she was out with her father.

Y/n walked to the dock and grabbed her saddle. she then called for an Ilu. "hey, baby." she whispered and patted its nose. she put the saddle on the Ilu and looked at it. "ready?" she asked the Ilu.

Y/n backed up a bit and then dove straight into the water. the Ilu swam underneath Y/n and she grabbed the handle. she grabbed her queue and quickly bonded so she could tell the Ilu where to go.

once when Y/n was younger, she found this beautiful cave outside of the reef and would go there for some alone time. it was her sacred place, no one knew where it was and how to get there.

the Ilu swam a little slow so Y/n could enjoy her surroundings.

even though Y/n had lived by the sea for fifteen years she could never get enough of it. she was always in awe at how the sea was always so beautiful, day and night.

her favourite time to be in the ocean is probably at eclipse. the corals and other things in there were always so bright and wonderful. the moon shining down at her and the sea creatures everywhere, the sea is Y/n's safe space, her home.