VI

"I let go of her and wipe my eyes quickly. "Bye" I say swiftly, leaving her outside my dorm. I lock the door and slide down, muffling my erratic breathing with my hands. I hear Morticia's footsteps fading away."

Major tw: sh (cutting), ed, bullying
Y/n's pov:)

I jump onto my bed and hug a pillow tightly. I snuggle my face into it. I really want to scream as loud as I can right now. Instead I just fall asleep sobbing from all the anger I've bottled up.

***

I wake up feeling shittier than ever. My eyes are puffy and my nose is red. I'm too tired to even move, so I just stay laying in bed. I don't even care what time it is, I just want to sleep and forget about all this nonsense. I bring the sleeves of Morticia's hoodie to my face and take a deep breath. I can smell her rosey perfume. My stomach rumbles and grumbles, I just ignore it.

As day passes, it begins to get darker. I put on my fairy lights. I'm stuck with a difficult decision. I've been clean from self harm for two weeks, but I need to relapse. I get up from my bed and go to my drawer. Scrambling through the drawer, I start regretting my decision. I take the blade in my hand and decide there's no going back now.

I sit on the bed and roll my sleeves up. I'm really doing this. I drag the piece of metal across my left arm. Blood starts flowing out of the wound I just created. I stare at it as the red liquid as it glides down to my lap. I drag the blade over my skin again and again. The blood gushes out of my arm like a waterfall.

Someone knocks on my door. "Shit!" I whisper, hiding the blade and rolling my sleeves down. My hand is covered in blood, my heart is beating fast. I rush to the door and open it.

"Hello, here are your clothes. You can keep mine, they're a bit too small for me anyways", Morticia smiles kindly. "Thanks", I reply, not returning the kindness. Her smile drops. "Is everything okay?" She asks with concern. "Yes, I'm just tired", I say, trying to get her to leave. "Alright. I'll see you tomorrow in class. Goodnight, Y/n", she says with genuine sadness in her tone. I can't believe how much of an asshole I am.

I put my blade away and take gauze out of the drawer. I head to the bathroom. I roll my sleeves up again and clean the blood off of my arm. I wrap the gauze around my cuts and go back to my room.

I set an alarm and go to sleep.

***

I wake up to my alarm and get ready. I grab a bit of breakfast and head to my classes.

Lunch comes around and I start walking towards the cafeteria. Someone grabs my backpack and drags me to an empty hall. They throw me on the ground. I smash into the floor, palms first. I turn around and see a group of 4 guys surrounding me.

"What do you guys want?" I ask, trying to reason with them. "Your money. Give us all you got, bitch", one of the boys says. It's Nico. I just stare at them. One of the boys kicks me on my ribs. I cough, gasping for air. "Didn't you understand what I said? Fucking f-ggot", he declares. I stay quiet. He lifts me up by my collar and punches me in the eye. They continue to jump me until they get bored. They just leave me on the ground, bleeding.

After a while I cautiously get up, holding my side. My nose is bleeding and I'm definitely going to have a black eye. Probably some bruises on my ribs, arms and legs too. I go to the nearest bathroom and clean my face with cold water. I put a bit of paper up my nose and go to a stall to wait for the nosebleed to stop. I look at my phone. "12.26 pm", I could technically skip the rest of my classes and go to Jericho. I check the bus schedule and see that a bus leaving at 12.45 pm.