000. wikipedia

WIKIPEDIA

(Pictured Above:  Aurora Leclerc at the 2022 Bahrain Grand Prix)

Aurora 'Rory' Juliette Leclerc (born 19 December 1994) is a Formula One Presenter and a pitlane reporter for Sky Sports F1. She is also known for hosting the podcast Purple Sectors alongside fellow Sky Sports reporter, Natalie Pinkham.

Leclerc was born in Monaco to father, Hervé Leclerc and mother, Pascale. She grew up as the oldest, alongside three younger brothers: Arthur and Charles, both professional racing drivers and Lorenzo. Throughout her childhood and early career, Leclerc maintained a close relationship with the late Jules Bianchi, the godfather of her younger brother, Charles and her namesake. Her father,  Hervé, also raced cars, driving in Formula 3 in the 1980s and 1990s. Hervé died after a long illness, aged 54, just four days before Leclerc would go on to make her debut as a Sky Sports reporter at the 2017 Baku Formula 2 Round, the race being won by Charles Leclerc.

Leclerc grew up karting alongside her three brothers, but her family did not have the means to finance all four of their growing karting careers when she and Lorenzo took a step back. 

"Even as kids, everyone could see the potential [they] had, and while I loved karting, I knew it meant more to them to be able to continue racing," She said during an interview in 2019. 

Leclerc would go on to find her combined passion for sports and journalism and earn her Bachelor's Degree in Media and Journalism from UIC Barcelona in 2017. 

Leclerc is multilingual, being fluent in French, Italian, Spanish and English.