Author's note

Oh hi! Its been, what- 8 fokin months since I touched this...? Soooo. Yeah, I just have a small announcement to make here.

I'll be revamping this whole story from start to end! The characters will stay unchanged of course, I'm just really unsatisfied with my past writing style and plot points... If you squint you could see a lot of places that don't make sense or are just problematic.

I wrote Tales of Abysse as my very first try in writing, so you could tell I was so inexperienced with this lol. So, of course, revamp was going to happen inevitably. Plus, I am less used to Wattpad compared to Ao3 (Archive of our own, a browser website for fan fictions fyi), so there is quite a possibility I would move this story to Ao3. But.

It will all depend all on my mood when I finally decide to reopen this silly project of mine that has a very dear place in my heart. I'm not abandoning this, just having a *small* hiatus from this.

Yeah, in conclusion. Tales of Abysse will be revamped in my later free time (which is quite limited cuz I am still a student), and might be possibly moved to Ao3.

In the meanwhile, I'm still active on Twitter and Ao3 (yes I write fan fiction too sue me), soo you can follow me there if you wanna have updates on this :D Thank you for your time.

Twitter: https://twitter.com/XylstGlitch
Ao3 (yes i write about platonic block men what about it): https://archiveofourown.org/users/XylstGlitch/profile