Southern Hospitality

Context: A relaxing vacation gone wrong when your car breaks down in the middle of the South.
.
.
.
"Shit!"

I was just listening to my music on full blast until my car started to sputter and jerk. I slammed my foot on the gas to see if somehow it would give it the extra strength to keep moving. To my surprise, it just brought my car to a complete stop.

"Come on! Don't do this to me now!" I looked down at my gps,"I only had 3 more hours to go! Damn it!"

I was supposed to be on a cruise ship to the Bahamas in a couple of hours. I cursed myself for not going to the car shop to get this piece of junk fixed, but how could I turn down a $100 dollar ticket out of the country? Where relaxation comes easy and peace is second nature to you. I'm getting on that cruise ship one way or another.

I turned my key in the ignition, "Drive you stupid piece of shit!" I continued to turn the key, again and again.

I grew frustrated with not only the car, but myself as well. Here I am stuck in the middle of nowhere. A place where paved roads don't exist and every couple of miles you see horses and cows and whatever other farm animal you can think of. My frustration soon manifested itself into tears.

I gripped the steering wheel trying not to cry, but it was no use. Hot droplets of salty liquid steamed my face. I was crying. I couldn't believe I was crying over this stupid car. I banged on the steering wheel, repeatedly ramming my fist on the horn. I didn't care who heard the results of my anger, I wanted them to. My chest grew tight and my blood boiled to the point of no return. My movements were now erratic, no longer hitting just the steering wheel, but the window, the dash board, the passenger's seat, the radio, and the rear view mirror.

A knock on the window broke the chaos of my thoughts and brought my actions to a standstill. I turned my attention to the mysterious person. To put simply, I couldn't believe my eyes.

A woman. On a horse. Looking at me.

I turned away from the window and slowly reached for my shades in the glove department. I slid them on my face to somehow hide the shameful look plastered on it. I rolled down my window still looking straight ahead.

"Hey there, darlin'."

She had a Southern accent too! My mind ventured to dirty dirty thoughts. I started to play with the fabric of my skirt, no longer thinking about my broken down car, but imagining her hand underneath it.

I turned my head and cleared my throat,"Hi."

"I see you havin' a bit of car trouble," She said tilting her cowgirl hat back to see properly.

"I- uhh-..." I looked her up and down, my mouth cranked wide open. She was fucking beautiful. Glistening beads of sweat trickled down her muscular arms. Veins protruded from the surface of her hands as she gripped the reins of the horse. And those lips. Mmmmmmm......They were so thick and luscious and......

Wet.

"Darlin', you might want to close your mouth 'fore somethin' fly in it," She smiled.

"Oh sorry, I just-" I brought my fingers to the side of my mouth. My index and middle fingers crossed something moist. Something a little warm. I quickly wiped it away before she could notice.

"I am having car trouble." Finally I was able to get the sentence out.

"Well, it's gon be dark real soon and a lil' lady like you shouldn't be traveling' these roads alone."

Watching her mouth move and listening to her voice as she talked, made me more than a little hot. Who knew a string of words could make my pleasure spot sing? I readjusted myself in my seat and crossed my legs to relieve the fire building within.