THE BROKEN HEART

IAN'S POV:

"LOVE" she replied and I was still too stunned, I remember not being here for a few months and now she's married, she didn't even have a boyfriend when I Ieft so who did she marry and why so fucking fast.

" So who's the lucky guy?" I asked

"Kyle" she replied

"The KYLE , the kyle with which you always used to have fights and the one you used to hate? The one who you'd run behind with a shoe in your hand that Kyle?" I asked

"Yes that Kyle, I hated him and the devil knows how much I wanted to send him back to hell but something changed between us after the 'all compulsory dr. picnic' that was held just after the day you left. I have no friends besides you so I was kinda alone and then he appeared out of no where with the kindest personality that I've ever seen in the last 2 years. We talked for hours and were paired in almost every game so that picnic made us come a little bit closer and after a week of hanging out daily I started liking him and so did he, he proposed to me and without thinking even for a second I told him yes and we started dating. We dated for 2 or 3 months and that's when he proposed to me in the hospital in front of all the doctors and he made all the doctors hold up the board of yes and as a result I said YES as I was already head over heels for him ,even I wouldn't believe it but it happened and did you know that he liked me from the day he saw me and thought that bikering with me was the only way for him to be around me as he was too shy to even be my friend. But well everything turned out pretty well for us an-----" she stopped and I felt her gaze on my hand

"Ohhh myyyy gawwdd, are you fucking engaged? Shit ian you should've atleast informed me I would've welcomed you in an amazing way" she said and there it was the lively fun girl I fell in love with, I smiled

"Yes I'm engaged indeed" I replied

"So who's the lucky girl?" She asked

"Well it's not a girl it's a man, his name is masimo" I replied and her eyes widened at the mention of his name

"Is he a gangster or something, who names their kid with such a hot sexy but dangerous name now a days" she giggled and so did I

I was happy for her, with everything she's been through it was high time for her to finally be with someone and be happy. And I always thought that the one who makes her happy would be me but unfortunately god had other plans
. OL and I were best friends We were together since our undergrad program, luckily we were together in our postgraduate and got to intern in the same hospital and we continued our further studies together too. I thought there would come a day when I would proposed to her and she would say yes but I never thought that she'd be married and I was in the dark. All this while whenever I asked masimo to let me go to the hospital was all because I wanted to see Ol she was kind of my true love kinda thing, I even imagined our kids names but omg how could something like this happen. I was heartbroken, seeing someone you love and not being able to be the reason for their happiness hurts the most even though I was happy for her my heart still hurt, it was broken in like 10000 pieces. We catched up on everything that happened in the last few months. It was mainly ol talking and I listened to everything she said. She told me how great her honeymoon was in turkey and how amazing the Turkish people were. She told me the stories about how kyle used to keep snacks on her table every now and then with a cute note on it. She asked me about my meet with masimo, it took me a little time to tell her to tell her a fake love story. I made anything I could at that time.

"So how did you two meet?"she asked again

"It's a simple meet and love at first sight story that's it, nothing new" I replied avoiding her eyes

"I want the details so spill it" she said and this time she wasn't asking me she was ordering me to spill the tea

"Okay okay so I went out with my friends to have a drink, we have this habit of introducing new friends to each other so this time my friend brought masimo to thr bar. The moment he entered I was stunned, you might not know but masimo is a guy that anyone can fall in love with within seconds and I wasn't an exception either. He was looking all bulky tall and freaking handsome, I couldn't take my eyes off of him even though it wasn't love at first sight but it was totally like at first sight but for him he told me that the moment our eyes met he fell in love with me right away. And the main part is he started pursuing me from that night onwards and well I fell for him too. Not long ago he took me on a yatch and proposed me and I said yes"I couldn't believe that how dumb I'm to make such a lousy story. The story the 'fake story' that I had just narrated was nothing better than spoiled rice. There was no way a love story could start and end like that I mean love at first sight in a bar, if that's how the World would've started working there would be no one to come at the bar since everyone qould probably be engaged or married (funny) .

"That's so cute, I'm rooting for you guys" she smiled, we had a lil chat about the hospital and it's changes and gossiped about the staff. Not the bad gossip thr good ones.

"Let's go out on a double date sometime" she said and we went our ways to the ER. The entire day my mind was flooshy about Ol. The day ended soon and the bodyguard took me home.

Just like masimo told me , he was so busy all week that whenever I used to be home he would've been out of town or in a meeting. The only time we were able to have a 2 min talk is when he returned to pack his bag for a 2 week long trip in CHINA.

~2 MONTHS PASSED BY REAL FAST~

In this period of time I and Ol became close again and after a month I asked masimo weather I could work at hospital all the days like a normal surgeon and luckily without and argument he said yes and that's how even I didn't feel lonely being all alone.

After my shift I used to sometimes meet my brother or sometimes sleep at my old house, it was good catching up with my friends, Ol and my brother. Everything was going good but since the Last time I saw masimo it was over a month ago and even though I kinda hate him I felt his absence making me reckless to see him at once at home. At work I was always too busy to think about anything but the moment I entered the mansion I would feel empty and scared for my life, even though masimo had shown to the world that I was his fiance it came with pros and cons and since everything was going too good for my liking,  it was a little bit of scary too. As if it was 'The silence before a storm '

A/N: Hey guyss, I will try my best not to make any mistakes during writing but if you find any do forgive me ✨

Follow me on Instagram - @thezeewrites