CHAPTER ELEVEN

Please vote and comment.❤️

Gia

Viktor bent me over the table as his hand was wrapped around my throat. He slammed into me from behind and I let out a loud moan at the feeling of him stretching me out.

His hand left my throat and I felt him gripping my hair into his fist. He pumped into me at a fast rate and I moaned out in pleasure.

We've had sex in my room, in his room, in the kitchen, bathroom, on the terrace and now we're having sex in the living room.

Viktor hit my ass before slowing his pace down, making sure that I feel everything as he slowly slid his cock into me.

I gripped the table as I felt another orgasm nearing. I let out a loud moan as I came on his cock. He continued to slowly pump into me as my legs shook tiredly. My body was aching from all our previous activities.

Viktor only came once while I orgasmed at least fifteen times already. I clenched around him and he placed gentle kisses in my neck while rubbing my sensitive clit and I placed my hand on his wrist.

"I c-can't." I said trying to catch my breath before resting my back against his chest as I couldn't hold myself up any longer. He gently turned me around before picking me up into his arms.

When we got in his room he gently placed me on the ground before placing a kiss on my forehead and nose. He placed a slow and gentle kiss on my lips and butterflies fluttered around in my chest.

"Do you wanna take a shower with me, Gia?" He asked and I blushed a deep shade of red before nodding.

He took my hand into his before leading us into a bathroom with marbled floors. I caught a glimpse of my reflection in the mirror and my neck and left shoulder was covered in hickeys, I smiled to myself since I left two of my own in his neck.

He opened the shower and I wrapped my arms around his waist as the water hit our skins. I continued to hug him and he placed both of his hands on my cheeks before kissing me passionately.

"You're beautiful." He said against my lips and I smiled at his words.

"You're beautiful." I told him and he just smiled before pecking my lips.

He's so gentle but at the same time he's not. And he makes me feel so desired and alah is he handsome.

When we were done in the shower we went back into Viktor's room. I dried my body with a towel before he placed one of his large t-shirts over my head before he slipped some boxer briefs and sweatpants on. I dried my hair with a towel before Viktor and I went into my room to blow dry my hair.

He sat on my bed and I stood between his legs while blow drying my hair and he wrapped his arms around my waist. When I was done I straddled his lap before wrapping my arms around his neck.

He gently picked me up before walking us back to his room. I climbed under his bedsheets and he pulled me flush against his chest by my waist. He placed his face into the back of my neck and I felt his soft lips resting against the skin there.

I placed my hands on his before tiredly closing my eyes.

"Goodnight, Viktor." I said softly.

"Goodnight Gia." He said in a gentle tone and a deep sleep took over my entire body.