HIS LIFE THAT BELONGS TO HER

"Do you want to know why you aren't worthy of getting married to him?! BECAUSE OF YOUR INFERTILITY!" Anjali's words stopped her moments. Khushi's heart trembled hearing that.

"What nonsense are you spouting?! I.. It can't be... Raghu won't hide anything from me!" Khushi said confidently. She knows him, he loves her the most.

"I know because I drugged you so your womb will be weaken, I didn't want you to bear chote a heir. I mixed that drug in the milk you drank everyday." Anjali said with smirked on her lips.

"It can't be..." Khushi touched her tummy, she didn't even suspect anything because Rathore always use protections.

"I won't believe you!" Khushi said and ran away, with tears.

Anjali stood there, as long she makes Khushi suspect Rathore, that's enough for her. She gritted her teeth in anger seeing bodyguards guide Khushi.

"Soon I will get you without bodyguards." She said with vengeance.

____________

Khushi went in to Rathore's study room and started to search around. "What she knows about my Raghu?" She humphed as a file fell down to her feet.

Her medical report, infertility...

Khushi broke down in tears, crying hard..

"Is this why he never married me?" Her thoughts start to run around, he did he hide this from her? It didn't hurt this much even she was betrayed by Arnav! She feels like dying..

She slide off everything on his table in anger, noticed his diary. "I got married today, to my dear wife whom I love more than anything." His writing made her tremble even more.. He is already married? To another woman?

Is that why he is coming home late nowadays?

He is staying away with his wife? Is she is just a spare tire?

"How could you do this!? Why! WHY?!" She screamed holding her head. No this can't be possible...

She turn another random page, "My wife is so cute today even when she is a bit angry on me.."

"Wife? Who is she?!" Khushi throw his dairy in dustbin.

What right does she have to question him? She is a homewrecker, a gold digger after all.

She can't stay here.. She doesn't want to a homewrecker, she won't stay here...

She runs out faster to take her car and drive out fast leaving her the panicking servants behind, they called Rathore and told him about it.

Rathore dashed out of the office in hurry, something happened to his Khushi!

His white shirt drenched by rain, his bodyguard told him the location of the car, he speeds up his car, anxiously.

She saw his diary, her reports.

He found her car finally, his hands run through his hair nervously, he keeps horning to make her stop, they should have a talk. Everything will be alright once they talk! Khushi...

"KHUSHI! KHUSHI!" He roared as he saw at this rate that speeding grey car is going to crash her car, he speeds up, stepping on his accelerate, crash his car recklessly into that grey car, BAMMM!

His car turned over and over, he groaned in pain as his head got hit. He lay emotionlessly, blood covered his vision. She is alright?

"My life belongs to her. Even dying for her would be my honor.."