Chapter 7

Nova

"Hey" she utters opening the door.

I push past her, not bothering to say anything back.

I hear her sigh, closing the door and following me upstairs. I take a seat on her bed and watch as she walks in.

"Where were we up to on the proje-"

"Seriously?" I cut her off.

"What?"

I laugh, "you took my damn virginity, knowing that it meant something to me, then proceeded to ignore me! Then when I actually came to see you, the only thing that happened was me yelling at you, as you lied there completely ignoring my existence!"

"Yeah sorry"

"So-" I cut myself off.

"So let me get this straight, I just told you how I feel, and all you can say is a 'yeah sorry' are you fucking kidding me?"

She sighs and looks down, "look I have a reason okay?"

"Well you're going to tell me that shitty fucking reason, is it cause you're a bitch that uses girls for their body?"

She bites her lips and tightens her hands into a fist. Probably in anger.

"I can't tell you" she mumbles.

"Why not hmm? What do you have 'I'm a bitch' personality disorder or something?"

"Would you stop calling me a fucking bitch!"

"Why should I when you won't give me answer?"

She holds her head in her hands, probably trying to think of another pathetic excuse.

"Look, I really didn't mean to ignore you Nova, I didn't use you for your body, or for sex. If I could've, I would've called you"

"Then why didn't you?"

"Look if you're just gonna keep asking questions then fuck off"

"Oh so I'm not allowed to be asking questions to why I was ignored?"

"I didn't say that"

"Yes you did!"

She ignores me as she lays her back on the end of the bed and I stare down at her.

"I'm sorry, Nova" is all she says in a whisper.

"Yeah, me too" I respond before getting up.

"Wait, please, please just don't go"

"Why? Give me a good reason in to why I should stay here with a person like you"

"A person like me?"

I sigh, "look I didn't mean it like that"

"Nova, can't you just trust me when I say I won't do it again?"

"And how can I do that when you already have, plus when I don't know the reason!"

"Oh for fuck sakes Nova!"

" just tell me why!"

"No!

"Why!?"

She ignores me.

"What do you have something wrong with you!?"

She stays quiet.

I laugh with no humour in my voice, "you're hiding something from me Hazel! And I swear to God if you don't tell me what it is, I'll walk out that damn door and you'll never see me aga-"