Page 4

Dear Diary !!!

I just can't believ it! I went on a coffee with Aarav and there was no excitement, no happiness, not even sadness in me , I mean can you just believe it , Knowing I was probably going to be his fiance once this courtship period ends I had no Bollywood style butterflies in my tummy

Courtship!
Something we decided on the Coffee we were having or rather he had, I realised we had similar tastes ...
How ?

A good question but ....

" Hey " I stood up once I saw him coming in the Cafe ...
40 minutes late ....
I mean I'm fucking waiting from 40 minutes already full with having two glass water and a espresso just like I love, less Sugar more cocoa.

" Hi I'm really Very Sorry but Boss and their last minute things You know " He tried justifying himself which he was successful in , Looking at his formal attire and a office bag in his hands I nodded and he seated opposite me on a table of 4, no ! No one else was coming but I preferred Booking a table of 4 instead !

Let me tell you I still don't know the reason of why would I do that .

" It's alright So how is your construction work going on " I asked not knowing what else to ask, Aarav was an architect by profession and it wasn't as if I have never been on a date date with a man but this was different, He was probably going to be  my priority in a few months and I was struggling to even start a conversation You know.

Fuck My life ! I have thought The moment.

" It's going good , You did a course in Interiors Right " he asked and I sighed, this was what we were going o discuss on this #date.

But I guess This is what arrange marriages are about, Knowing a person from the very starting point or in literal sense from the zero to actually spending your life with the same person discovering every bit of him and Maybe Yourself in the process too.

" Yes, I stay there in Banglore and ..... " Before I could continue the waiter came there for the nth time I thought.

" Mam something else " He enquired and I noticed That's when Aarav noticed the empty cup of coffee kept there, I saw him sighing and Rubbing his nape , But he didn't looked hot.....

Ummmm....
I was comparing him to someone I knew it the same moment, I mean Aarav was a well maintained man , not those filmy bulky body type hero's with anyone could die upon look but rather was a simple well shaped person, he has maintained himself in a perfect shape but I couldn't really appreciate much because I was trying to find someone in him.....

Someone who has taken my sanity with him from the moment I have met him.....

Never mind so where was I?

" Would you mind having another one with me " he asked and smiled a little.

" I guess I already had one, Some other time maybe " I replied shrugging, I was not a coffee fan as such , I liked it but was not someone who could drink two at a time .

" But you place your order , We would have it together some other day " I replied.

" You sure , we could just leave if you are busy, it's my fault anyways To have missed such an opportunity" he replied and I laughed , Legit laughed can you believe, he was trying to flirt but guess what some people aren't made for it .

" Sorry but Be the way You are Aarav , I anyway hate those cheesy Bollywood Stuff " I replied and he flashed me a small smile , but there was no dimple on his cheek , no flashing of those teeths , neither his hair fell on his forehead and neither could I appreciate Those facial muscles just like I did in someone , just yesterday.