Chapter Seven

We've been visiting Sian's job often- me, Yul, and Hyun.

Sian does a great job serving the customers, I'm proud of her and lately she's been blushing around Yujin a lot, It's really romantic.

I can't say everyone thinks that though, yeah I'm talking about Yul...every time Yujin and Sian interact with each other he puts this face on, it's really scary. 

I try to distract him, sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't.

I sigh and look over at Hyun, she's talking to Yujin- probably about Yul's behavior, then I look over at Yul- he's with Sian serving the customers.

This is the part where things get intense, where the blackmailing starts- I have to stop it before it's too late.

-----------______________-----------

I lay on my bed, staring at the celling and thinking about what I should do next.

maybe I should like his picture first so he can target me not Yujin...but what if Yujin and I both click at the same time? what time is it anyway?

I turn on my phone to look at the time, 6:30PM...

It was night when he did it right?..if it's not night now then maybe I can beat him to it!

I open my phone and go on Instagram, I search for "Chae Yuri" and there she is, Yul's sister- Yuri, the real Yuri.

Bright golden eyes, dark violet hair, skin as white as snow, she's the complete opposite of Yul.

I go to her followers and type in "Chae Yul" and surly like the original story he pops up. 

I click on his page- a single image- just him and Sian, if I hadn't seen this story I would of mistaken him as a girl.

My heart begins to beat fast and hard as I struggle to click the like button

should I? I don't know if I should...what if he ends up killing me? no he wouldn't go that far...right? come on y/n click click click!

"Y/n!" Hyun says barging into my room, I jump and click the like button

oh well, no take backs now...

"What's up Hyun?" 

"I found some really cute matching pants!!"

"really? let me see!"

.

.

.

-----------______________-----------

Class ends, I pack my things, take my bag and leave.

Once outside I hear someone call my name- I turn around and not to my surprise it's Yul.

here comes the blackmailing y/n... be prepared!

"Y/n! Y/n! I need your help!" he says grabbing me by the wrist

it's time for acting

"Y-Yuri? what's up?" 

He looks around worryingly, "what happened are you okay?" I ask pretending to be concerned.

"Let's go somewhere else, I don't feel safe talking here.."

"um okay, lead the way"

he grabs my hands and we start to run, while running I see the difference between his hand and mine.

wow his are a lot bigger! Maybe...I GOT IT!

He leads me into a passage way, my heart starts to beat, I know what's going to happen.