Chapter 20. Smell Like A Dude

Theodore

"Lay back, baby." I say softly.

Aspen lays back on the wooden table, her legs hooked tightly around my waist.

I stand up to my full height as I push myself into her tight pussy.

"Fuck.." I groan, throwing my head back.

My hands grip her thighs tightly as I thrust myself back into her.

The table was perfect fucking height.

I bend over, my tongue licking up the middle line in her abs. She moans loudly as I thrust into her quickly, the table slightly rocks back and forth.

My tongue trails in between her breasts as her hands tangle into my hair.

I loved sucking on her tits. It was amazing. And the reaction I got when I bite down on her nipple... I couldn't take it.

She pushes my head farther down as I chuckle. Her back arches when my teeth clamp down on her sensitive bud.

I move to the other breast, sucking hard enough to leave a mark.

She was mine, and I was quite literally, marking my territory.

My hands move to her hips as her body moves against me.

"Fuck, I'm right there..." She pants out, her thighs clenching tightly around my waist.

My muscles flex as I thrust deeply and quickly into her, my orgasm hitting me like a damn truck. I let out a deep groan, the veins in my neck and arms popping out.

Aspen's back is fully arched, her hands on my stomach as she cums all over my dick.

My head hangs low as I catch my breath. "Where is it?" I pant out.

All she does is point to the backpack on the chair. I unzip the small pocket on the top, "Which one?"

"Red's.. fine." She manages to get out.

I grab the red inhaler and she tries to reach for it, "Let me do it baby.", I say and she nods.

She sucks in a long breath as I pull the inhaler out, "Better?" I ask and she nods.

"You can put it up." She whispers, closing her eyes.

I place the inhaler back in the pocket before zipping it up.

I pull my dick out of her before I grab her arms, pulling her up. My hands move to her ass as I lift her up, her legs still wrapped around my waist.

I walk into the bathroom, turning on the shower as I step in, Aspen still in my arms.

I stand under the cool water as it warms up.

"I'm sorry." She whispers, her head resting on my shoulder.

"For what?"

"That we have to do that after every time we have sex. It's kind of a buzzkill."

"It saves your life, Aspen. I'd rather shove a goddamn inhaler in your mouth than watch you not be able to breath all because I fucked you." I say and she kisses my shoulder.

"It just sucks. I can't do anything without it."

I kiss the top of her head, turning around so she's under the water. "I know, baby."

She closes her eyes as the water runs down her hair and back, water trickling into her eyes.

I wait until her hair is fully wet before I reach for my shampoo.