azaria

When I come back home my apartment is in utter disarray and I'm not even shocked by it.

"YOU SON OF A BITCH I WILL CUT OFF YOUR SHRIMP PENIS AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASS"

Wowza Isaac pissed off mina I see. I take off my shoes and walk into my room but I can still hear their bickering. I change into some pink shorts and a tank top. Making my way to the kitchen I stop dead in my tracks at the sight in front of me. They're staring at each other and are extremely close. I can see Minas pink face I almost want to to laugh. They look like they're about to kiss so I yell "WOAH THERES SO MUCH SEXUAL TENSION IN THE ROOM"

they both jump away from each other and mina throws her slipper at me. I cackle.

"Anyways horndogs what's there to eat" i lift a pot and see Egyptian rice and meat. I almost moan.

I grab a plate and get myself a fixing and start eating at the table while watching Isaac and mina like a tv.

They're back to arguing and it's so bad mina starts speaking Arabic. I can't understand anything she's saying but I know Isaac can. He learned it to be closer to her. Look at them and tell me love isn't real.

Isaac never yells back at mina he just smiles whenever she threatens him. "When are we starting the movie?" I decide to speak up. "Babe how's my food and if you insult it I'll wash your mouth out with soap" I know she will cause she did it in 10 grade when I insulted cookies she made. My good sis can cook but she cannot bake. "It's delicious bro i almost came in my pants when I tasted it" Isaac high fives me while still staring at mina.

"You both need to die" she grumbles while turning on the world's smallest tv. Shall I remind you we're poor. We're gonna watch me before you since it's my turn to choose. This is my favorite sad movie but I've never cried to it. I think I'm incapable of crying to movies. I also am playing matchmaker because I know mina will cry to this and I'll leave the room when the waterworks start so Isaac can comfort her. See look how good of a friend I am.

Just as I predicted she started crying so I leave the room and signal to Isaac with a okay symbol. he restrains a laugh.

I decide to look over some of my notes. everything might've been easy today but I know I'll start falling behind if I don't.

By the time I'm finish an hour has passed so I go outside and see if the movie is finished. What I see almost makes me squeal because it's so cute. Mina is passed out and sleeping on isaacs chest. He's looking at her with soft smile. I decide to not be annoying for the second time tonight and go back to my room and shower.

After showering I do my skin care then pass out.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

BEEP BEEP BEEP

i wake up to my alarm ringing and get up and start getting ready. I'm so excited I can finally put on makeup.

After brushing my teeth and doing my business I go to the kitchen for some food. Mina isn't awake so I try to be as quiet as possible. Since I woke up in such a good mood I'm making pancakes. Chocolate chip pancakes that will undoubtedly cause me diabetes.

After making a stack and fresh coffee I put Mina's in the microwave and eat mine on the table. I start watching the blacklist on my laptop. Honestly Raymond reddington is so smart it needs to be investigated.

Once I'm done I go back to my room and start getting ready. I decide on a cute white dress and strappy white heels

I'm not good at makeup and I'm so jealous of girls who are

I'm not good at makeup and I'm so jealous of girls who are. I do know how to do the basics but only talented women know how to use color and make it look amazing. So I stick to what I know which is concealer, blush, eyeliner and mascara.

I grab my tote and leave my room. When I walk out I see mina eating the pancakes I left her. "Hey babe how are my pancakes"

"They're great thanks for leaving me some" ohhh she said thanks I guess she's in a good mood after cuddling with Isaac last night.

"Hey when did Isaac leave last night? I was so tired I had to leave mid movie and go sleep" a little white lie never hurt anyone. Besides she's gonna be thanking me for my white lie when they get married and have cute little babies.

"I don't know he left while I was asleep" her whole face is red I wonder why?

"Okay?? Anyways I'm gonna head out. meet me at the library after our first class and if you could be a dear buy me some coffee please" she just grunts in reply. Wow she's in a better mood than I thought I'm gonna have to start playing matchmaker *wink wink*.

Since I'm early I decide to sit outside the lecture hall and listen to champagne problems. This song is so sad but I'm emotionally numb to it after playing it a thousand times.

While waiting i see Kate walking with Xander. Woah they know each other? Who knew hot people banned together.

"Hey I'm ravi what's your name"

Is someone speaking to us??? Do not embarrass us. DO NOT EMBARRASS US. act cool we can start making friends.

Shut up me

I turn around and see a boy that's around 5'11 with the cutest glasses ever. He has brown hair and is wearing black jeans with a sweater. "Hi I'm Azaria but you can call me aria. Your glasses are so adorable" I said smiling

He looks shocked for a second but lightly shakes his head and says "Since I wasn't here yesterday can you tell me if I missed anything? Or more about the teacher?"

"Oh it was basic stuff, nothing that hard. we also weren't assigned anything so you're good" he looks relieved hearing that.

"Oh thank god rumor had it this class was hard and the teacher is a hard ass." Now that I think about it people would consider our teacher a bit rude. Eh it's nothing to worry about

"He seemed okay to me but each to their own. Do you wanna sit down and wait till class starts with me?"

If he says no we're unaliving ourselves right now

"Okay thanks anyways what's your major?" He takes a seat to my left and puts his bags down. Just as I'm about to reply I see Kate and Xander nearing us so I wave at them.

Kate waves back but Xander looks at me then ignores me. O-Kay

He looks so good I want to hug him. He's wearing slacks and a dress shirt with the sleeves rolled up showing us his forearm. Omg his hands are so sexy with the veins. And Kate is wearing a different pair of sweats. They look so soft i have to ask about them.

I look back at Ravi and say "engineering you?"

"Math. I want to be a mathematician or a professor" his eyes are shining he must be extremely passionate about this.

"That's awesome are you gonna get your masters here or??"

"Hopefully Columbia i don't know if I can get in though" he looks so depressed by this my heart hurts for him.

"If I was loaded I would've called them and made a generous donation on your behalf" i wink

He laughs with his head tilted back. And I laugh with him. Once we calm down I no longer see Kate or Xander. Suspicious. They probably have super powers.

Once we check the time we see the class is about to start so we say bye and go sit at our seats.

Kate is sitting next to me with her hoodie covering her face. Maybe she's trying to sleep? I'll let her be.

Or maybe she doesn't like you and is trying to avoid you

Pain.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm starting to slowly realize I'm not cut out for this 😭😭😭😭