Part 49

Imperial Dynasty.

Ming Dushen smiled and put down the Shuiqing Jade Mirror in his palm.

"It turns out that Lin Chu is Master Chu Lin and also Yun Zhen." 

He stood up, spread his arms wide, asked the servant to change his clothes, and whispered, "Yun Zhen, I haven't seen you in more than a hundred years, you are better than before. It's even better. It really surprises me."

Ming Dushen and Danfu Pavilion have always been on good terms, and eyeliners were placed in the Danfu Pavilion, originally just to facilitate the transaction between him and the Danfu Pavilion. From the medicine pill transactions between the major forces and Danfu Pavilion, some secret information inside them can be seen, which helps him understand other forces, so he often pays attention to the information obtained by these eyeliners.

At this moment, I learned the news about Lin Chu, which was beyond his expectations and a little surprise.

Thinking of Bai Zhenzhen's message to inform him about the Three Realms King's Palace, he smiled.

"Come here, spread the news that Lin Chu is in Danfu Pavilion."

"Tell the world that Lin Chu has the seal of the Three Realms King in his hand, and the reappearance of the Three Realms King's Palace has an inseparable connection with her. Posang Jun's old clan joins and it is very likely that she will be the next new monarch to ascend the throne of the Three Realms." 

Ming Dushen sorted out his crown and smiled, "Chongting Hall and Linchuan Sword Sect have suppressed this news. I'm afraid that being known by the world will ruin their plans. Unfortunately, I want to spread this news and let all the major forces join the fight for Lin Chu and the Three Realms King Seal." 

More muddy, expand the battlefield, let them fight to the death, he finally joins the battlefield, and then the fisherman benefits, he will be the final victor.

"Let's fight, let's fight, the more chaotic the better."

Ming Dushen pondered for a moment, then added to the person next to him: "And Lin Chu's true identity should also be known to the world."

"Yes, Your Majesty. Don't worry, we will spread the news now."

Ming Dushen gave an order, and the news about Lin Chu instantly spread throughout the three worlds, and the world was shocked.

"What, Fairy Lin Chu is Fairy Yun Zhen back then?!"

"In the beginning, Fairy Yun Zhen was a very good sword cultivator, but now she has been reincarnated as Fairy Lin Chu, and she has become a Qi Xiu, who crushed the Qi Xiu of the Chong Ting Hall in the Three Realms Grand Competition and became the first place! As expected of Fairy Yun Zhen, since the Royal Seal of the Three Realms has fallen into her hands, it means that even Jun Po Sang recognizes her!"

"Fairy Yun Zhen is Master Chu Lin? Master Chu Lin is a sixth-grade alchemist, and his alchemy skills are not inferior to those of the old Danfu Pavilion. The existence of the pavilion master! My God, if you count it down, Fairy Yun Zhen's talents in swordsmanship, tool refining and alchemy are really unparalleled. Only one rune technique is needed, and it can be called four ways of repairing together. It 's on a par with Po Sang Jun, who was a genius in the past!"

Since learning that Lin Chu was the Yun Zhen of the year and also Master Chu Lin, the entire Linchuan Sword Sect fell into a terrifying silence.

"She is Yun Zhen? No, absolutely impossible, I don't believe it!"

Bai Zhen Zhen trembled and screamed in disbelief.

The words she shouted in the screams expressed the thoughts of the Linchuan Sword Sect who were churning in their hearts but did not say them out.

Yun Zhen was already dead, and she died completely and completely.

How could she still be alive.

In the strange silence, Jianzun Yunqi said solemnly: "No matter whether she is Lin Chu or Yun Zhen, the seal of the Three Realms King is related to the survival of the Three Realms, it cannot fall into the hands of those with wicked hearts, let alone into the hands of other forces outside the human race. The seals of the kings of the Three Realms have always been under the control of my human race, when will it be the turn of the demon race?"