Part 7 "The kids"

(Love mommy Steve ^^ )

Sunday 3am:

Billy woke up in the middle of the night and went on Steve's balcony for a smoke it had been a couple days since he'd done it so. He took out his cigarettes from his pants pockets that were on the ground he grabbed his lighter and with the cigarette in his mouth he held the lighter up flicking it a couple times and using one hand to block air from blowing it out and took a hit.

Steve slowly woke up not long after Billy wasn't in his head he sat up and looked around thinking he left he got up and went looking for him.

Billy was done with his cigarette so he put it out and came back to Steve's room he didn't see him though so he went looking for him too Billy going downstairs to look and Stsve was coming around the corner and they bumped into each other.

"Oh billy you scared the shit out of me" Steve said "sorry princess" Billy said "where we're you?" Steve asked tiredly "I was just outside smoking" Billy answered "oh ok sorry I thought you left" Steve said
"Aw I wouldn't just leave like that" Billy said.

Steve smiled slightly as they went back upstairs to sleep.

Sunday 9am:

Steve slowly opened his eyes seeing Billy there out cold he smiled looking at how stupid he looked before his eyes went wide.

He jumped up and out of the bed "shit, shit, Shit, shit" he said running to the bathroom.

He quickly started his shower remembering the kids would be over soon minute he did his normal routine but tried to speed it up he didn't bear his bathroom door opening he just jumped seeing his shower curtains opening suddenly "he let out a gasp" as Billy smiled widely.

Billy got in the shower with Steve getting behind him. Steve of course started to blush immensely Billy knew he was and thought it was cute Billy kissed Steve's neck a few times before washing him it wasn't a sexual shower though it was really sweet.

Billy washed Steve's body and hair just how Steve wanted it, he kissed Steve passionately smiling hard in the kiss. Steve could feel him smile on his lips he gave Billy a quick peck before making Billy turn around to wash him.

~~~

They were both dressed and out of the shower Steve was downstairs cooking food in his kiss the cook apron and Billy was sitting on one of the stools watching him smiling one hand on his chin holding it up.

Steve kept side eyeing Billy with that look "what are you smiling at hm?" Steve said while flipping a pancake "nothing just watching you cook" Billy said still smiling ear to ear He went up to stsve from behind and put his head on Steve's shoulder and arms around his waist kissing his cheek and neck.

Steve blushed hard at this he was trying to focus on cooking but he honestly just wanted to have Billy do him right there on the counter he wouldn't say that though.

"Billy no more" Steve said "Hey baby I'm just doing what you little apron says" Billy smirked and Steve rolled his eyes. Billy sat back down continuing to watch him cook he was finally done and he made enough for the kids too Billy saw all this food and thought it was to much for the both of them to eat.

"Baby I don't think we need all of this" Billy said Steve chuckled "it's my the kids when they get here" He said "your kids?" Billy questioned "I didn't know Steve harrington was a father" he joked "they like to call me their mom" Steve laughed at the thought if them.

"That's cute, who all is coming" Billy asked
"Dustin, he's my favorite then Will, and Mike those two are weird around each other and then Lucas, El, and Max" Steve said "Max? Oh thats how yall know each other huh I was wondering why yall waved to each at school 2 days ago" Billy said.

"Now you know I'm her mom basically" Steve said "so do you wanna hang out with me and the kids today?" Steve asked "oh sure I'd rather do that then go home" Billy said Steve knew why but didn't ask, Not sure if Billy was ready to talk about it.

(In this fanfic Billy isn't a racist, abusive pos like how he was in the show 😐)

After a few moments of silence knocks were heard at the door Steve turns his head to the door getting up to go open it he turns the knob opening the door seeing the kids standing there smiling and chatting they all stop and turn to him then looking behind him seeing a shirtless Billy.

They all look confused but Max the most she hadn't seen him home in a bit but she figured he was with some girl she definitely wasn't expecting him to be here Steve looks back and sees Billy sitting there awkwardly.

He looked back to the kids realizing how confusing that looks "uh come in guys" he moved out of the way so they could come in
As they walked in Max walked up to Billy
And asked him quietly why he was here.

"Me and Steve are uh friends now" Billy said she had a confused look on her face like she was waiting for him to explain more but he didn't elaborate.

He got up and went upstairs to change and the kids all sat down to eat "oh my God this is so delicious" Dustin says lucas nods quickly El was stuffing her face with eggos Steve made specificallyfor her "yeah mom this is awesome" Mike says Will raises his eyebrow at Mike and Mike looks at will and shrugs smiling "what he's basically our mom at this point".

Will just laughs "so Steve what's up with you and Billy" max says poking her food "oh uh were just friends now we put our differences aside and not be petty anymore" Steve says smiling smiling to himself knowing they are more.

Billy come back downstairs dressed and ready to go the kids were all putting their dishes in the sink and cleaning so they were busy.

Billy came up to Steve and grabbed his but winking at him Steve's eyes quickly widened as he quietly told Billy to stop while Billy laughed.

After a few minutes Max walked up to Steve and Billy who were sitting on the couch talking now "Hey uhm we'll be right back were just gonna talk outside for a second" Max said waiting for their response.

They just glanced at each other then back to her and nodded she quickly pulled the group outside with her as Steve and Billy watched not sure what was happening.

(Authors note)
What's Max gonna talk to the group about? And what are your thoughts? Hoping there aren't many spelling errors.

1179 words