2

" FUCKING EMILY WILLIAMS" I shouted out loud and started stomping my way to her room.

" I LEAVE MY FUCKING CARD WITH YOU FOR A SOLID 30 MINUTES AND THEN CHECK NY PHONE AND YOU HAD SPENT 300 FUCKING DOLLARS " my shouting continued as I burst inside her room, she jolted up and the look in her eyes showed that she was trying to create her last-minute escape plan, but bitch I still fucking live here

" I can explain" she said her voice kinda shaking, I kind of like this effect that I have on her.

" Yeah, please fucking explain to me why the fuck 300 dollars are missing from my account, elaborate please" I said roughly as I folded my arms in a demanding and dangerous manner.

" I .......I........ I,lik..like I told you I ordered the ticket, then ......then " she said stuttering, wow do I look that scary.

" Yeah, then? continue, am all ears, I want to know where the money I work day and night for went " I said keeping that same tough look, I was furious, pissed, mad , anything that holds the meaning of absolutely wanting to suffocate the person Infront of you, aka my one and only sister.

" Then I bought some merch, you know for the meeting, I also bought.........some gifts " she said trying to control her stutter and fear, but it was still evident.

" Gifts? For whom?" I asked raising a brow.

" For my future husband" she said looking down, I don't know if it was out of shame or embarrassment, but I bet it's neither considering it's thee Emily Willams.

" So let me get this straight, not only am I buying you his merch for hundreds of dollars each and every month, but you still have to buy him gifts that apparently and according to what you said maybe cost about a whapping 100$, is that correct" I said sounding like a detective yet in a very serious and irritated way.

She lightly nodded her head, ever so lightly to the point where if I wasn't glaring daggers at her and concentrating with each and every move she makes I wouldn't have seen it.

" You are so fucking dead " I said cracking my knuckles and neck as I started approaching her so ready to end her obsessive life.

"MOM" she screamed as she jumped on the bed trying to avoid me, once I get the chance to capture her believe me am punching the shit out of here and won't care if she is a miserable 18-year-old girl.

She managed to shoulder her way and run out the door and downstairs, there is no escape bitch.

I ran after her downstairs, running full force to catch her.

" Mom please protect me he wants to kill me " she said finally finding mom and hiding behind her, wow, using mom as a shield, smart one, but we still live in the same house and mom is probably going to work in a couple of hours, then will see who will protect you.

" What happened Zack and why are you trying to kill your sister " mom said shielding my sister with dear life as I tried to pull Emily from behind my her.

" I trusted her with my card for less than 30 minutes and next thing I know is 300 dollars have been taken from my card " I said giving up on reaching the coward hiding behind mom.

" It was for a good reason" she popped her head from behind mom then returned back to hiding.

" Fuck you and your fucking future husband, look for a job if you're such a spoiled brat, I don't work that hard all month just to buy your "future husband" shit " I said making air quotes when it came to the future husband part.

" Hay don't talk about my hubby like this " she shouted back.

" Wow, you really believe that he will choose you out of all the girls that love him?" I asked getting more furious and irritated.

" And why wouldn't he?"

" And why would he?"

" YOU TWO SHUT UP " mom finally broke up our fight with a loud shout

" Am off to work " I said as I headed upstairs completely ignoring the two women who stood in the middle of the living room, I quickly got into Emily's room took my card and went to my room, changed into a black short sleeve tee and a pair of ripped jeans.

Making sure I had my vape in my back pocket as well as my wallet and phone, I walked my way downstairs and out the main door, still ignoring the two women who were now seated on the couch my mom giving Emily a lecture, probably.

I pulled out my vape the second I was away from home, the smell of strong mango and the too much vapor immediately calmed me down.

It was about 8, 8: 30, I usually go to the club I work at ,at this time, the club wasn't really far, nor was it near, but I just felt like I needed this peaceful walk.

I love peace and quiet, but that doesn't mean that am not a fun or extroverted person, it's just that for example putting on my headphones while standing in the balcony and vaping, now that's a mood, just thinking about it makes me relax.

Finally reaching where the club is and then realizing I will have to buy a new vape soon, anyways, I got in and greeted the manager who happened to be wandering around the place today and not watching us from his one way glass walled room.

I quickly pulled on my work uniform which wasn't anything super fancy, just a white shirt with some wired ass vest that had the logo of the club.

Getting out of the changing room, shaking hands with the bartender that stood before me, he left, probably on his way home because I take the rest of the night, I leave at 3 am.

I started by cleaning my space and arranging it the way I like it, just to make it more work appropriate for me.

As I was arranging my space a man with a quite edgy bucket hat and a black mask sat Infront of me.

"Hay, I would like a bloody Mary" the man said his deep masculine voice doing something weird to me.

When he turned to look at me all I could see from his face were a pair of wired purple like eyes with a hint of ......gold?