Punishment

I was hugging my knees while crying when I heard someone tell downstairs...it was him... BANG.. I rushed outside to see what happen but the scene I saw broke my heart.

Seth stood there with his gun aimed down at a dead body which belongs to the maid who brought me food. His face was totally red. He told one if his bodyguard to clean the floor and turned to the other servants "I don't want to hear that my wife didn't take her meal " with that he furiously came upstairs.

Oh shit what am I supposed to do.. I ran to the bed and turned the lights off and began to fake sleep. Tears fell down my cheek.... I felt guilty... The room door barged open... I quickly shut my eyes.

He closed the door and his footsteps were coming closer.. "tsk tsk honey I know when you are actually sleeping and when you are pretending".. my eyes shot open... A gasp released my mouth when I saw him standing there without his shirt. He was hot but really scary at the same time.."you should have put the files back into the drawer before pretending to sleep babygirl" he said as my face went pale.

He smirked and came closer to me.... I tried to back away but he held my thigh harshly... I hissed at the pain but he didn't care at all... "Why did you skip your meals" he asked being really close to me until I felt his hot breath on my face. "I-i-wasnt h-hungry" I somehow managed to said that.

"Really?" He asked as he laughed as a psychopath which made me more scared. I just stared at him... "You have been a very bad girl honey" he said as he rested his head on my neck and remained silent.... Suddenly he grabbed my hair painfully and fragged me out of the bed and out of the room. The pain was unbearable... I felt really ashamed when those servant were looking at me with a pitiful expression as I screamed in pain.

He dragged me down to a basement where it was dark and slippery... It has a really strong and disgusting smell... He dragged me to a room and made me sit on a chair which was really cold.

I can hear some woman noice infront of me but I can't see who it was since it was really dark. He turned the lights on and a scream escaped my mouth when I saw a woman who was terribly beaten and was bitten by... Dog I think. Her hand's flesh were ripped and her face was half burned but how was she still alive??

I soon realized that the slippery thing was blood and the smell was also blood. My heartbeat increased as he came towards me. "You wasn't hungry huh.. so you can be.alive without food for a couple of days" he said as he went to take something from a cabinet. WITHOUT FOOD FOR A COUPLE OF DAYS???? I would diee.... My eyes widened when he came back  with a hammer.."hmm don't be afraid honey since you are the Donovan  queen and at the same time you need to receive your punishment.. so 2 in 1" he said as he hit the woman's forehead with the hammer really hard until her eyeball came out and her nerves were hanging out.

I screamed as the blood splittered on me when he continues to stab her.i closed my eyes when he bend down to do something. "Open your eyes" he said calmy.. but I remained silent.... " Honey if you don't open your eyes.... I'm definitely going to punish you in really terrible way" he said

I slowly opened my eyes and panicked when I saw him holding the girl's eyeball right infront of my face. "Please...." I said as tears fell out of my eyes... "Since I love you.. I'm going to give you two choices for your punishment.., number 1 eat this eyeball raw or number 2 be in the basement for 5 days without food or water... Which one are you choosing " he said as he licked a drop of blood which was on my face. He is really a psychopath.

"Please.. don't do this" I said as I begged him.. "first or second " he asked again holding the eyeball really close to me... I felt like vomiting.... I had no choice to go with option 2.

"S-second one" I said as he 'tsk' and threw the eyeball away... " Ok then let's go" he aid as he dragged me to the other side of the dungeon where there was a lot of cellars... He opened one and pushed me inside... He came in and held my hair roughly .. b" I hope this will be your last punishment baby" he said as he kissed me rough and deep... He then released me and locked the cellar before he went out.

I sat there crying and crying until I got really tired and my eyes closed as I feel into a deep sleep...   What my life has brought me into....

Hey guys.. sorry for the late update and tqsm for the rating and comments... Do let me know if you have any questions or suggestions 🥰🥰