Chapter one.

Alice's point of view~

Like every other Saturday morning, I went to local coffee shop and got a black coffee.

My life was like a straight line. No problems no curves in my line. That's the way I liked it. Nobody to come in and mess it all up.

I'm 20 years old. My parents were the owning of mayweather inc. and my parents refused to let me get a job. So they paid for my rent. I wanted to be able to work for my own money. But my parents would never allow me. Even though I'm out of the house and I'm over 18 they still treat me like I'm 13.

I continued to sip my latte. When I was finished I through my trash away and walked out the busy streets of London. I sighed wrapping my coat closer to me.
I walked to my Mercedes Benz stepping inside. I waited till there weren't cars coming then pulling out of the drive.

I pulled up to my house. Well.. Maybe it was slightly bigger than a house. My parents always went over the top to make every thing perfect. That what I hated. I'm living by my self I don't need this huge house!

I was gunna get a small flat in acro village. But my parents wouldn't let me.

"Hello Alice would you like me to get you anything?" My maid Claire asked.

"No thank you. You can go home. But don't tell my mum or dad. They'd kill me for being nice and letting you take off work." I said and she smiled.

"Thank you Alice." She said softly making her way through the house.

I smiled. It feels good when I make Someone's day. I herd lots of people talking. I looked out the window and saw that the boy acrossed the street had his party guests finally leaving.

That boy had party's once a week. But what was really funny was he wasn't just a little boy. He was like 25. Who still has frat party's at 25?

I ruled my eyes at the slutty one night stand girls came out of the house cheesing like they won a million bucks.

Then I saw him himself he was the last one big he only stood at the door. I saw him look at my house and I quickly let the blinds pull together. I the slowly looked through them again seeing he was now walking over here.

"Shit." I cursed running to the mirror fixing myself. I don't even know why I was trying to impress. He was like 5 years older than me and he looked like a total arsehole.

I herd three loud knocks already knowing who it was. I walked to the door with a deep breath opening it trying to act as if I was shocked at who it was.

"Hello?" I said to him as I saw him look me up and down. I grumbled crossing my arms.

"Hey, I live a crossed the street and I don't believe we've met." His voice was so deep and rough.

"Probably not." I said and watch him frown at my bluntness.

"Well I was wondering if you wanted to go out later?" He said winking.

I giggled shaking my head.

"I don't think so." I said. He's a party guy. There's only one thing on his mind and I'm definitely not up for it.

He frowned. He probably always gets his way. Not with me. He's just a snobby little British fuck. He thinks he can go up to my house and ask me out. I don't think so.

"Picked the wrong gal." I smiled shutting the door.