[M]A Touch Behind The walls[part2]

The vibrator was small and pink: it looked like a pen and had a little button on it's end to turn it on. As I was looking at it I thanked sapho that it didn't have any resemblance to a dick and decided to set the mood.
I closed the curtains and lit a couple of candles to make the room more comfortable. Having my parents, you would think that I would be very positive about this kinds of things but the truth was that I never felt safe about my sexuality outside our house. We lived in a small town and we were always considered the odd perverted family, so even though I was pretty sure the girls in this house wouldn't mind and one of them actually gave me a god forsaken vibrator like it was a candy, I still felt like I wasn't safe in this place.
I slowly stripped and got under the covers, took a deep breath and pushed the button. As soon as the vibrator touched my skin my back arched and the picture of London's hand on lexi's lap flashed infront of my eyes. The pleasure, the need to be lexi, to... to be London... to be on lexi's lap while London... the pictures kept changing, sometimes it was one of them and sometimes it was both of them and sometimes the picture of lexi winking at me as London squeezed her thight... heat and need was creeping incide of me as I pushed the vibrator in and inner untill it was all the way in and...

Suddenly i heard my door's handle moving and before i could do anything other than clicking the botton on the vibrator to turn it off, Lexi barged into my room. A little squeak came out of me as I pulled the covers up. She was looking at me with a little shock and a lot of amusement.

_ dinner's ready. Want me to tell them you're occupied?

Lexi asked as she was looking at me with knowing eyes. I seriously wanted to wipe that stupid smirk off her face.

_ with what? I'm not occupied! I'll be down in a second!

My pathetic attempt to pretend that I wasn't just touching myself even though I was literally naked under the covers only made my face redder and her smirk bigger.

_ whatever you say, gorgeous.

And with that I was once again alone in my room and the fact that she shut the door behind herself only made me more embarrassed. Yup! She definitely knew what i was doing. I only hoped she didn't know who i was imagining.

I hesitantly got off the bed and considered taking the vibrator out but decided against it. I would probably just get back to it after dinner and proving to lexi that i wasn't doing anything. Maybe I should change the subject to sleeping naked or something so she thinks i was just sleeping.

I sighted. There was nothing I could do. At least it's better to not embarrass myself farther with a wierd excuse.

I wore my clothes and went down. Nadia was bringing food to the table and i decided to help her so i wouldn't come face to face with lexi... well at least not untill we sit down to eat dinner!

Thankfully lexi seemed occupied teasing sarah and Alice about something and didn't pay too much attention to me. I sat next to nadia and we started talking about our classes and friends and for just one moment, everything seemed all right.

Untill something started moving inside me. I held the edge of the table with all the might in the world and quietly swore, my mind was working fast to find an excuse and get to my room as fast as possible I looked around the table to make sure nobody was looking. Nadia was working with her phone and everyone seemed to be talking with eachother exept... my eyes locked with London. She was looking at me like she was seeing my soul and then she looked at Alice before her eyes coming back on me and just like that, the vibrator was off. My eyes travelled on her finger and her phone and... wait did she just push a botton on her phone? The realisation dawned on me as she pushed the button once more and the vibraton made me close my eyes and pushed my legs close but this time it didn't take more than three seconds for the vibrator to be off. I opened my eyes and look at Lindon and I knew that she knew.