16.

Anaya.

He was crazy.

And I told him so.

Insane is what he was.

Out of his bloody mind.

I was so pissed off at him that I couldn't stand being in the same room as him. I'd left to my new room upstairs, beside his.

Since he'd told his mother and Selene I was staying there, I really did need to move there.

He'd also had people fill the wardrobe with clothes ranging from jeans, to dresses, to shorts, to even underwear- all in my size. I found it creepy and also quite weird how he was able to get all of them at such short notice but I couldn't say I wasn't grateful to have clean clothes to wear.

Didn't mean I still didn't think he was bloody psychotic.

I mean, mark him?

Alex had stayed in his study, saying he had a few work-related things to sort out and that he would be going out after which was fine by me. The longer we spent apart, the better.

I thought about his offer to give me what I wanted in exchange for the act we would be putting up. I knew exactly what I wanted, I just wasn't sure if I wanted Alex to know that much about me.

I wanted to find Tim. Alex had a whole pack of Lycan wolves. If they helped, I'm sure we would be able to find him.

Or his body.

I shook my head, trying to shut the voice up. Tim wouldn't be dead.

But then why would he disappear like that?

I didn't think I wanted Alex to know that much about me, the less he knew, the easier it would be when we finally went our separate ways. But I had no choice, if I wanted to find Tim, and soon, I would need to involve Alex.

I had a bath, this time with no incidents, and put on one of the clothes from the wardrobe which fit perfectly.

Not weird, not weird at all.

This room was much bigger than the one I'd been in previously. It was also much nicer, a bigger, softer bed, large windows and a small balcony with a breathtaking view of the back forests of the pack.

I was thinking about taking my book and going out onto the balcony when somebody knocked at the door.

Frowning, wondering who it could be, I walked over and opened it. The doctor from the last time stood outside, his medical box with him. Alex had mentioned he would be coming.

"Miss," his eyes widened in horror, "You can't be walking around. Your ribs will take longer to heal!"

"I'm fine, good as new actually," I stood aside to let him in.

"You might think so but ribs are a lot more complicated than that. Would you please lie down so I can have a look?"

Deciding to humour him, I lay down on the bed and lifted my shirt. He examined me, poking and prodding.

After a while, he said, "But this isn't possible. Injuries like yours take at least three weeks to heal, at least. Usually, it takes longer. But you don't even have the bruises, your skin is completely clear."

I shrugged, I'd always healed fast.

"It shouldn't be possible," he kept muttering.

"So, am I good to go?" I asked, snapping him out of the daze he seemed to be in.

"Well I was going to prescribe you some more pain meds but it seems...you don't need it."

Awesome. I hated medicine.