23🔞

finally updating after like months and THANK YOU FOR OVER 100K READS!!!!!!

sorry if the grammar and stuff is bad i havent written in a long time

cw!!// office worker, overstimulation, nipple play, light d/s, mfa/mfnb/mfm by reflex

⌯' ▾ '⌯

it was just an average day for the sub...or was it..?

like every other day, the sub walked into the office building. the sub worked in the fashion department as a manager. overworked and was relied on too much. making their way to their desk, they bumped into the dom. bumping into the dom made the dom drop his coffee. classic. apologizing with every ounce of breath in the subs lungs, the dom just brushes it off and laughs. luckily, the coffee only spilled on the floor. the dom patted the subs head telling them its okay. face red from embarrassment, the sub just goes on their way. the dom is a super important man. the boss ans founder of the fashion department. people admired him, looked up to him, obsessed over him even. he's handsome, muscular, sweet, gentle... or so i thought he was gentle.

timeskip* third person(i think)*

the sub kept making mistakes the whole day when they were around the dom. why? was it the doms attractive looks? the doms insanely buff build? his cheeky smile? or the fact the dom couldnt stop staring at the sub? all of the above are correct. the sub couldnt stop fantasizing about the dom. the subs mind was filled was dirty fantasies, romantic dates, cuddling and so on.

here was the most nerve-wracking part of the subs day. asking the doms daily papers and their daily 1 hour conference. the sub was seriously just thinking of bailing on the conference.

asking for his paper wasnt too bad apart ftom the stuttering and stammering. the conference started and the sub was sweating bullets already. 20 minutes in the conference and the sub wasnt paying attention at all. they could only pay attention to the dirtiness in the brain. imaging how good the dom could probably reaarange their guts. the dom noticed that the sub zoned out. the sub snapped out of it when the dom asked them if they were okay. stammering out a small yes, the sub went to feel their face. hot. really hot. and sweaty. the dom got up from his seat and behind the sub, bending down to where the doms lips were practically touching the subs neck. the dom whispering a low, almost seductive sounding "what are you thinking about?". the hot breath and low voice caused the sub to squeak and close their legs. the dom put his large hands on the subs shoulders and rubbed/massaged the subs shoulders and neck. these actions resulted in light breathy grunts from the sub. the dom stopped and went to sit on the lounge chair in his office. *forgor to add but they were in the doms personal office* the dom called out the subs name telling them to lock his door and to come sit on his lap. the sub does as told and walks over to the dom and carefully sits on his lap. the dom wraps his unbelievably muscular arms around the sub and puts his lips on the subs smooth neck. the hot breath escaping the doms lips made the sub shake. the doms hands roaming around the subs petite body. the hands made their way to the subs upper chest and started to unbutton the white dress shirt the sub was wearing. the dom took off the subs dress shirt and threw it the side and swiftly took off the subs undershirt. feeling the doms cold hands rub their sides made the sub shiver. after what seemed like forever, the dom moved his hands to the subs upper chest.

*text here* - if u see this, it means its the subs thoughts

the dom brushes his finger tips against the subs nipples making the sub gasp loudly. the dom continued to rub and pinch the subs nipples after hearing the subs sweet sounding gasps. the sub kept shifting in the doms lap from the pleasure. the dom put his fingers into the subs mouth, wetting them. the now wet and saliva covered fingers went back onto the subs nipples, rubbing the nubs of skin in a fast motion. the subs lewd moans filled the room. *this is driving me crazy. i can't believe this is happening. i think im gonna c-*. with one long lewd moan, thr sub came hot, sticky fluid seeped through the subs pants. panting, the sub tried to  get up but wasnt able to. "hey what are you-". the dom pulled the sub back and used one hand to play with the subs nipples and the other to rub their wet, clothed genitals(funny word). already feeling overstimulated, the sub moaned loudly in pleasure. *i can't- im gonna cum again i-*. the subs body violently shook as they came for the second time. their body instantly relaxed as they panted. saliva covered their chin, the skin around their nipples were red.
this is a dream. i have to be dreaming..

IM SORRY IF THERES ANY FRAMMAR MISTAKES(WHICH THERE PROBABLY IS) SPELLING MISTAKES ETC!!! AAAAAAH- THIS IS SO BADDDDDDD