6| Heart Break

Tucker

She fucking blocked me.

BLOCKED ME?!?

Who the fuck does she think she is? And I say that with the utmost respect for her, but wtf?

Phone number: Blocked.

Instagram: Blocked.

VSCO: Blocked

Facebook: Blocked.

She fucking blocked me on Facebook!

So I went over to her dorm. Alina and Reece were out of town doing god knows what. I banged on her door until she opened it.

"WTF Tucker?" I push past her into the living room and she shut the door.

"Yeah wtf is right... You blocked me? Why?"

"I was hoping you would take a hint. Obviously not so I'm going to spell it out for you. We. Don't. Belong. Together."

"Baby, I don't care who you think I belong with. I only want you." I reached out for her but she stepped back.

"Sorry Tuck. This is over. And I mean over. Over." Wtf.

"Wtf?" I say out loud.

"We cannot and will not ever be a real couple. So instead of screwing for a few more months and then breaking it off and hearts get broken. It's better to do it now."

"My heart is breaking right now..." I say. She looked close to tears. Fuck.

"Then I'm sorry we didn't do this sooner. Actually I'm sorry this started at all." she paused and I just stared at her.

My heart was pounding, fast.

"Please don't do this."

"I think it's best you go..." she said.

And when I blinked again the door was shutting in my face. I heard the lock click and I lost it.