Part 1

TheDaleyFlames presents

It was a wonderful day for everyone playing all around on one big land that was made for everyone.

Guy 1: Hey check this out!

He grabbed one vine and swung all around the place so he could do a very big stunt all across the land.

Guy 2: That is so cool bro. I'm sure that would go into one of our coolest things ever book.

There were so many running and fun activities all around the place until a mysterious shadow figure came right before them.

Mysterious shadow figure: This land isn't made for everyone. This land belong to us. I am Damon Williams and I declare that this land isn't made for everyone and it's time for you to GET OUT!

He hired people all around him to slaughter everyone off the land so he could have some more powers all to himself. People all around were slaughtered and killed with bloods spilling all over the place. People began to fight over the rights of the land leading to so many being killed in the process and so there was a civil war in hand.

A couple of years later.

I'm the white house, there were a declaration being made in the process. "we the people"

Chanting: We the people! We the people!

Colonist: We the people!

They were playing a little game of beer pog to decide what name to give to their declaration. The colonist have won the beer pog game.

People: We the people! We the people!

Colonist: Sorry, Tom "The people" it is. You can use "us rich white giys" on your Christmas card.

Tom: Mmm, at Dartmouth, we play with actual paddles.

Benjamin Franklin: Nobody fucking cares how you do it at Dartmouth, Tom.

Colonist: Franklin, these bucktooth fun police can suck it because everyone done it, boys! We have declared our independence!

Everyone: huzzah.

Little did they all they is that someone is hiding during the declaration.

Benjamin Franklin: Lincoln and his idiot lackey, Washington, are gonna be pissed they missed this.

Tom: Oh, we should take a picture.

Out of the blues, Y/n showed up.

Y/n: say "cheese"

Colonist: Y/n?

Y/n: Did you really think that I was just gonna sit by as you declare independence after all your people have taken from us? Well let me tell you, you've got another thing coming.

More of the redcoats in the White House and began slaughtering everyone. Everyone was being killed as Y/n stood from outside.

Y/n: Now declarate this.

He pushed a dynamite and blew the place up. A bird was flying and as it was almost got in the explosion, it feather was now darker.

Y/n: Well, that was fun but I'm afraid it's time to for me to catch a show with me old chump. Abraham Lincoln. Now, you do have a carriage ready for me, right?

Redcoat: Sorry, sir, I was too busy with settingn up the whole plan that I forgot to get you a ride.

Y/n: Oh, forget it. I'll just have to find some way around here.

He hit a button he had, stored away in his coat so there could be a helicopter that came down for him.

Y/n: Ah, it's a good thing that I kept this around because I just know that it might come in handy one day. And you, I suppose that I will need you, my special mini boss.