Chapter 26

We all ate "So do you all speak Italian," I asked. "Yes," Nico said. "We can totally teach her," Olivia said excitedly.
"No," Zane and Nico said.

I was really excited but they said no. "Why not you guys are boring," she groaned. "We said no," Zane said. "Fine, the brothers say no," she looked at me.

I shrug, "So did you say it back," she raised her eyebrow. "Say what," I asked putting my dish in the sink. "The L word the lovey-dovey shit," she said.

She and Jes would be best friends. "Yes, I said it," I looked at my nails. "You bite them," she asked. "Yeah I try not to," I said.

"Oh Anyways so you love her," She looked at Zane. "Yes I love her," Zane typed on his phone. Olivia smacked the back of his head. "Fucking Liv stop hitting me," he rubbed his neck.

"Then say it as you mean it because last time I check you cried like a crybaby when she didn't say it," Olivia said.

Nico laughed "He sure was." "I did not cry and I do mean it," Zane said. "Then tell it to her as you mean it," Olivia said.

She's younger but acts like his mother I love her. "I love you, Lia," Zane looked at me. I smiled "I love you too." "Why can't we call her Lia," Nico looked at Zane.

"I only can call her Lia no one else so don't call her that she has a real name use it," Zane said.

"And you were his assistant," Olivia asked I nod, "Well still am." "Ok so he's marrying his assistant good ass love story," Nico sat back on his chair.

"Right," Olivia said. "I'm not marrying her until she wants to I'm not getting rejected again," Zane says focused on his phone.

"He hates rejection," Olivia whispered but everyone heard. "I would say yes," I said. "Ok so if he proposed right now you would say yes," Olivia said. "Yes."

"He'll get on the one knee and you'll say yes," "Yes." "Even though his knees are bad," Olivia said.

He's knees are not bad he gave me his head in the office on his knees. "My knees are not bad y'all make me sound like a 40-year-old man," Zane said.

"Your halfway to 40 you're old," Olivia said. "Just because your 19 Livy," Zane said. "Your 19?!?" I said in surprise. "Yes, and how old are you?" She asked. "22"

"Young you like young pretty female," she looked at Zane. "Only if their name is Amelia," Zane mumbled still not paying attention to us.

"Nico, how old are you?" I asked. "24." Him also not paying attention. "Ok, so a 27, 24, and a 19-year-old." "Yup," Olivia said.
***
"I like your siblings," I said. "Glad you like them," Zane said. "Hey are you ok," I asked he looked up at me from his phone. "Yeah, why?" "You've been on your phone the entire day."

"Just work," he said I nodded and lay in the bed. My body instantly felt relaxed. I closed my eyes and felt kissing on my collar bone.

"You should bring your things over here," he whispered. "You think," I mumbled. "Yeah so you can be here more," I felt his tongue on my neck.

"Ok," I rubbed his head. He moved closer to me he wrapped his leg around mine. "I love you," he whispered. "I love you," I mumbled halfway to asleep.
****

"Shut the fuck up and listen," Zane growled over the phone in Italian. His body was tense his shoulders raised, his jaw was clenched, he scrunch his face his forehead had wrinkles.

He was getting impatient which only made him angrier he hit his shoe on the marble flooring. "Are you fucking stupid I just said don't fucking kill, I said DONT fucking kill him," he yelled

"Baby," I soften my voice walking into his home office. He hung up the phone and threw it on the desk it dropped onto the floor. "Hey baby," I walked to him. "It's ok," I put my hands on his shoulders.

"Sit," I said. He sat down in his spiny chair. He rubbed his forehead in frustration. "It's ok," I whispered. I massaged his tense muscles. He calmed down a little. I lifted his chin and pressed my lips to his.

I pulled away he opened his eyes slowly. "Are you ok," I asked he gave an unsure nod. "That's a lie," I said. "I'm just stressed," he said.

"It's ok to be stressed but you threw your phone," I said. "I hate that phone," he said. I laughed quietly he looked at me and smiled slightly.

"Your ok, you need a break from work," I said. "No I need to do this shit then I'm going to sleep," he said. "Ok go to sleep sometime today," I said.

"Ok," he said slithering his arms around my waist. He placed me on one of his legs. He pulled my legs up on his legs. He pressed his lips against my neck.

He seemed calmer I put the side of my head on his forehead. He closed his eyes.
"Here come on shower with me," I got up he looked up at me.

Tired, "Just for less than 10 minutes," he grabbed my hand we walked to the bathroom. I had way different plans than he thought. "We don't have to have sex I just want to shower," I said.

"Ok," he said that's a lie.