Chapter 6

Greyson's POV
I drove around for days without stopping. I didn't sleep. I didn't eat. All I could think about was her. Everyone was telling me to go home and rest but there was no bloody way I'd listen. I told her I wasn't going to stop until found her and that's what I planned on doing. I went up to every house with a red truck out front. Nobody knew who Clyde was or where he was. One day I heard something coming from a house. I stopped in front of it and listened for a second.

And that's just someone having sex.

Great.

That should be me and Nattie.

He's probably done shit with her already!

She better not be dead!

Cole: This isn't good for your health. You can't keep driving around without resting or eating!

"Fuck you Cole. Don't make me tune you out!"

Cole: Holy shit dude.

"Fuck off! How would you feel if this was somebody you fucking love?!"

Cole: You love her?! It's only been a few weeks!!

"When you know you know. She's been gone for two months!"

Everywhere I went I saw her face. Her scared face. Her tear stained face. Her...her beautiful face...just alone..and terrified.

I hope she's not mad at me.

I'm so pissed at myself!

When I find her I'm NEVER letting her go again!

I will fucking make sure she never disappears again!

I'll fucking kill EVERYONE who tries to fucking take her from me!

Instead of hearing music I heard her voice. I heard her voice cracking with every sentence.

I wish I could fucking mindlink her!

I wish I was there with her!

God fucking damnit!

I should've knocked his ass out!

I should've killed him right then and there!

                            Natalya's POV
My arm felt like it was on fire. My entire body was sore. I felt like I was going to die. Every time he walked into the room I begged him to just put me outta my misery.

"Where's the fun in that?"

"I-I can't take this anymore! Please!"

"If I kill you our mark disappears. I kinda like it. Don't you?"

"NO! I want Greyson's mark NOT yours! He's my real mate!"

Then it hit me. I knew what to do.

"I Natalya Shepherd reject you Clyde Lee as my mate!"

"You fucking bitch! I thought you learned by now!"

I started to get my strength back. I started punching him in the face. He started laughing at me.