27~ School Shopping

"Hey Dad, can I use your credit card today? The girls and I are going school shopping today and I need money." I asked as I plopped down on the couch next to him and Harper.

"As long as you don't spend all my money on clothes and stuff you don't need." He answered with a laugh. He pulled out his wallet and handed me his credit card.

"Great thanks Dad" I kissed his cheek and ran back up to my room to get ready.

The boys were all at Cole's, but I had my girls date planned all week so I opted out.

I put on my black ripped denim shorts and a black and white leopard print tank top. I paired it with my white air forces and simple jewelry and I was ready. I left my hair down.

After I sprayed my perfume, I heard the door open and Dad calling me from downstairs. The girls were in their way up to my room.

They busted in with excitement. Bandit jumped up off my bed to greet them. They happily obliged to his begging for pets.

"Are you ready to go shopping?" Remi squealed as she jumped on my bed.

I swiped chapstick across my lips and grabbed my wallet and phone. "Okay I'm ready let's go"

We walked downstairs. Bandit followed at our ankles.

"Wait who's driving?" Lena asked as we reached the bottom of the stairs.

"We only have Dad's car here so I vote one of you two" I said. The boys took their cars to Cole's house.

"I'll drive" Remi said and pulled her keys out of her purse.

I smiled over at Dad and Harper cuddled on the couch together. I walked over and hugged and kissed Dad. "Bye Dad, we're going shopping for school stuff. I think we're going to grab lunch first though. I don't really know how long we're going to be gone, but I guess we'll be back soon. I've already fed Bandy this morning and I should be here in time for his second feeding"

"Okay. We're having the Erickson's over for dinner, be back before then please" he said. "And don't spend all my money on clothes, school stuff only please"

"You got it, I love you Dad" I hugged him one last time.

"I love you too, Coco" He laughed.

I hugged Harper too. "Bye Harper, I'll see you later I guess"

"Bye Cora" She smiled at me.

The girls and I headed out to Remi's car. Lena got in the back, I got in the passenger seat, and Remi obviously got in the driver's seat. I immediately grabbed the AUX and began to play music for the three of us to jam to as we made our way to Riley's.

"Aren't you guys excited for school? I personally can't wait." Lena said from the back.

"I just don't want school to be over" Remi admitted. "This has been one of the best summers I've ever had. I met Cor and her brothers, I became friends with half of the football team, I met Lena, and I had a vacation that I could never forget. I just don't want it all to end."

"But think of all the things we'll gain when school starts." I started. "We'll still be friends with all the boys, we might sit with them at lunch, there'll be pep rallies, Friday night lights, victory parties, and let's not forget that we will see each other everyday and get to have Friday night sleepovers." I listed all the things good about the fall.

They both nodded in agreement. "You're right, maybe it won't be so bad after all"

"Okay but is everything good about fall, football season to you" Lena joked.