Chapter 17

"talking"
Other magical beast language
Parseltounge
Death
Life

Harry's POV

Ever since big sister asked grandma to be our tutor, we've been busy with training to be a proper Lord and Lady, learning the ropes of ruling a country and handling the family business. Ragnarok had some of his warriors teach us duelling while our grandfather taught us magic. Lilian is becoming quite the prodigy in transfiguration and charms as well as care for magical creatures (not really suprising). I, on the other hand, is best in potions, runes and defence against dark arts.

We also became tutors for our friends. Neville asked Lilian a few months ago, at a tea party if she could to teach him how to speak gobbledegook while Draco ask me to teach him Parseltounge. We tutor them every two weeks on the weekend. Right now, we're practicing gobbledegook with Neville and Draco in the garden.

"that's wonderful, Neville. Just a few more classes and you'll be able to speak gobbledegook like a master." Neville lights up, hearing that. With his home situation with his uncles, it made us his second parents. "thanks, Lilian. I really appreciate your help. I understand that you are going to be quite busy with business and such." Neville said, his eyes still trained on the ground.

"i think i got it," Draco whispered. I gave him a thumbs up for it. Parseltounge might sound easy but it usually takes a lot of work to even understand what someone is saying. we finished our tea and biscuits. Neville and Draco went to the floo to get home after that. "I'll see you at Parkinson's birthday party tomorrow. Bye." they said their goodbyes and dissappears into the flames.

"Harry," Lilian called out. I ask her what's wrong. "nothing. Let's practise our ballroom dancing one last time before heading to bed." i agreed and started the music. We danced together in elegance and perfect harmony. Thank God for grandmother's lessons or we would have looked like a fool as they will not be coming with us. The music stops and the dance ended. I slept in the guest room as we are going together.

----------------THE NEXT DAY-----------------

Lilian's POV

Harry and i woke up, ate some breakfast before finishing up our documents for the rest of the day as we will be leaving to Romania next week. Harry will be visiting the dragon reserve to drop off Charlie's application. Meanwhile, i will be checking out my resorts that's already in business and is booming with customers already after 2 weeks of opening.

The resorts were able to give some of the werewolves and vampires a salary to support their families as they aren't any options for them in the UK. This has been discussed with Fenrir and Sanguini and they agreed , in return they wants their pack/covenmates to be able to return home. They send me reports if it but i still want to check-in with them if there's any problem.

When i finish everything, Nini poped in to inform me of the time and that i need to get ready now. Harry was helped out by Kreacher and his designer and house elves from the Le Fay, Eddie. I thanked her and head straight to my room to get ready. Chichi and Esta bath me, making sure that my hair is shiny and my skin glistening and smooth. They even put on some lavender oil to my hair to make it smell good.

I was in there, pampered for about 2 hours before i had to get out to change. I told Nini to check on Pansy's gift before she pop's out of the room. Rosie and Paella continued getting me ready. My hair was curled into a French braid (AN: keep in mind, Lilian has her majestic blond hair right now) and my makeup match my dress.

Paella brought in the dress, that is covered by a cloak. Edgar had it made a week before the party and he was very diligent, never leaving his workshop other than to eat and to use the bathroom. "we still remember Heiress Parkinson mocking you at your birthday party, saying that your dress wasn't that pretty. This is our revenge from us, to her." they told me. Edgar pulled off the veil from the mannequin and i was immediately impressed bt the goblins craftsmanship.