first night

Taehyung come out from the bathroom and saw y/n is sitting on bed. Well wearing this:

 Well wearing this:

Taehyung: baby..
Y/n: hmm.
Taehyung: what you think your wearing?
Y/n: nightsuit.
Taehyung: innocent?

Taehyung come near y/n and sat besides her and hug her from back.

Taehyung: baby I don't think I can control myself now.
Y/n: huh
Taehyung: *kiss y/n* are you ready?
Y/n: to lose my virginity?
Taehyung: *nod*
Y/n: aish I will miss my virginity .
Taehyung: * Chuckle* you ready?
Y/n: *nod*

A/n: iam not good at writing some nasty things. Iam only good at reading it. But I try my best to write it.

WARNING ⚠️

UNDERAGE AND SOFT STAND DON'T READ IT. I DON'T WANT YOUR INNOCENCE TO GO IN MARS. IF YOUR HARD STAND YOU CAN READ IT. BUTTTTT SOFT WTAND STAY AWAY GROM THIS PART. IT IS NOT GOOD FOR YOUR INNOCENT MIND.

Taehyung start to kiss y/n in first it was soft sweet and full of love but it turn into full of lust. Taehyung start to undress y/n. But y/n stop him.

Taehyung: what happened princess?
Y/n: umm iam a little uncomfortable.
Taehyung: you want to do it under blanket?
Y/n: * nod slowly*

Taehyung take the blanket over them and hover above y/n and start kissing her lustfully.and was about to undress her but again y/n stop him.

Taehyung: what happened now?
Y/n: light?
Taehyung: * Chuckle* shy baby.
Y/n: iam not baby.
Taehyung: your. My baby girl.*Dem the light*
Y/n: tae..
Taehyung: it's daddy.
Y/n: what?
Taehyung: now you can't stop me baby girl. * Kiss on her neck*
Y/n: ahhh. * Trying to control moan*
Taehyung: don't stop your moan baby I want to hear it.

He start to suck her next and leaving dark purple love bites.
[A/n: and when someone ask about it it is mosquito bite]

Y/n: mhhhm tae... Ahh

[A/n: why she is moaning so much?]

Taehyung: yes baby? You want me?
Y/n: * nod*

Taehyung start to take off y/n night suit. Now she is only her undergarments.but taehyung can't see because it is dark and they are under blanket.
[A/n: #sad. But ahhh why I can't write it? Now I can be sure my innocence is still in me.omo iam happy 😁]
Then taehyung take of his clothes and now he is fully ummm.[you know]and then he take off y/n's undergarments.

Taehyung: your ready baby?
Y/n: *nod*
Taehyung: I want word baby.
Y/n: ye-yes.
Taehyung: hmm good.Tell me if it hurts. It will hurt in first but it will turn into pleaser soon. *Seductively*

Then he enter his member to her pink spot. And start to thrust.

Y/n: ahh taehyung it is hurting.
Taehyung: baby it will be ok soon.*kiss*

Y/n can't bear the pain so she hugged taehyung tightly and start to sob.
[A/n: she is so soft that's why she is getting a little more. Mumma I can't write. Iam innocent 😇]

Taehyung: princess shh shh don't cry love.

He kissed her with of love and thrust slowly to adjust her.and after some moments y/n stop sobing and start moaning. Then taehyung start to thrust faster. After 5 hours taehyung pull out his member and go to his dream land with his lovely wifey in his arms.

TBC

A/n: YEAHHHHH Ik it is not good. Because I don't want to add that much smuth in it. Because this book is sweet and cute and funny not hot. Sorry because I know you all are not satisfied. I will make a book where I can write smuth peacefully. That will make you satisfied. So no worry.

Thanks for reading 🥰