Author's Note

Dear ,lovely readers ..

Finally after so many months I finally
finished penning down this note ... 

Let me first introduce myself...
I'm Maira, an ordinary simple girl who loves to read books and write also ...
The passion of my life is to play violin and painting nothing but interesting...

You may be found me weird but ya this is me
Who believe in hardwork more than depending  on others ..

I'm studying on college 2nd year , in Nutrition hons
You know guys , when I was on 11th standard I started falling for Nutrition,  it's really so funny right  ?
But believe me  it's a very interesting subject

Coming  to the point ....

A very big big big thank you to all my readers who continues to read my books .
Thank you for your immense love , reading , voting and commenting . It really matter for me that y'all are giving your precious time in reading my hardwork .

A very big hug and Warm welcome who just starred reading my book
And thank you for choosing my work ..

Add my books to your library to know whenever I update .

This is purely a fiction work , no offense to any character , they all are as per my imagination. 

Let me know everytimr your reviews on the chapters by inline comments or you can freely dm me without any hesitation , I know oftenly I couldn't be able to reply you all , but I always try my best to communicate with you by replying

Please don't question me like Why you did this, you're the writer Please change the plot etc etc . Because it's hurt me lot .
Please encourage me , but don't discourage me by harshing. 
I never copied anyone stories till the date
But so many times some readers started blaming me saying I copied but I didn't do that to be honest .

I always try my best to deliver interesting and tasty but sometimes it goes boring or salty   . I'm sorry for this.
But only I want is your support and love .

I'm still on the learning period and will try to improve with every passing time .
And the main things I always try to write vest   but the main problem is English and Hindi aren't my first languageI'm Bengali.  I really not an expert in this duo .
Please do compensate with this

Lastly

Thank you so much 💓
Love you all ....
BY MAIRA 🍁