chapter 1

4 years later
Third person pov

Sienna was driving to her job . While driving she suddenly thought about her daughter , Aurilie . Aurilie was her life . Sienna hated leaving her daughter in kindergarten but she had to for them to have a good life . The thought of Alessandro finding her made her shiver from time to time .

As she was thinking she didn't notice a truck heading her her way . By the time she noticed it was already too late . The Truck had hit her car .

Sienna could feel herself dying . As she was dying she said , " I love you , my daughter always and forever . please be safe." she closed her eyes as death consumed her ...

In Italy

3rd person pov

Alessandro had been having dinner with his sons when his phone suddenly rang . He picked up the call .

"Hello , is this Mr. Alessandro De Luca ?" The person on the phone asked .

"Yes, this is . Who are you and why did you call me ?" Alessandro's voice firm and cold .

"Mr. De Luca , this officer heather . I am sorry to inform you that your wife sienna Malcolm has just recently died due to a car accident " officer heather said .

"What ?! Sienna is dead ?" . Shock and sadness lacing his voice . He really loved sienna a lot .

The boys immediately stiffened . Although they didn't receive much of their mothers love they still cared for her.

"Sir , are you still there ?" Officer heather asked .

" Yes, I'm . " Alessandro said .

"Sir, I have to tell you that as your wife is now dead your daughter's custody will be given to you "

"A daughter ?!" Alessandro thought .The boys also seemed confused at the mention of their younger sister .

" Sir, are you still there ?" Officer Heather asked

"Yes I am . When will my daughter be arriving ?" Alessandro asked with protectiveness lacing his voice .

"I will be bringing her to you this weekend . "

" Why so late ?"

" Sir , there are still paperwork to handle . But don't worry your daughter will be with you very soon ."

"Alright , I will wait."

A/n
I am very sorry for not publishing earlier and thank you to everyone who read and voted for my story . Please continue to do that