𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞.

"MEGAN, it's so cool you're doing an article on Ally

"MEGAN, it's so cool you're doing an article on Ally." Austin said to the young girl.

"Your "hot new celeb" issue of "Cheetah Beat" was so popular, readers wanted Megan to do a follow up." Trish mentioned.

"Everyone wants to know about Austin's amaze songwriter." Megan said snapping a flashed picture of Ally unexpectedly.

Megan was a girl no younger than nine, who the group had met when she interviewed Austin to be the front page of one of the most popular magazines, Cheetah Beat.

Their experience was rather terrifying seeing as Trish had lied on Austin's resume saying that he could do all of these crazy things, leading him to do all of those things for Megan, resulting in them all bungee jumping off a bridge in the end. Dakota never wanted to punch a child more than she did that weekend she met Megan.

She was back now to interview Ally this time on being Austin's songwriter and also who she was as a person.

"First question for everybody. Describe Ally in one word." Megan instructed.

"Talented" Austin spoke.

"Intelligent." Dakota added.

"Amaze." Trish stated.

"Girl." Dez said making everyone look at him with furrowed brows.

"Girl? Really?" Dakota questioned.

"Is she not?" Dez raised his eyebrows.

"Oh! Hey Nelson, Mrs. Ingram. You brought the whole class today. You ready for your big concert this weekend?" Ally asked the group that just walked into the music store.

"I'm afraid we bring very sad news." Nelson frowned.

"The band room flooded and ruined all the instruments." Mrs. Ingram told her.

"I'll never smile again." Nelson whined until his eyes fell onto Megan. "Hubba hubba. Hi, cutie. I'm Nelson."

"I'm flattered. But my career comes first." Megan took another flashed picture of him before walking away. Something she frequently does.

"So, Ally. We were hoping Sonic Boom could donate some instruments to replace the ones we lost." Mrs. Ingram hopefully requested.

"Honey." Lester called out to Ally who walked over to him to talk to him for a bit before returning with a disappointed look, while Lester left happily off to his trip to Tampa.

"I'm so sorry. But I can't donate any instruments." Ally frowned.

"Oh. This is horribly disappointing. Come on, kids. Let's go cancel the concert."

"Awww."

"Smells like guilt tripping to me." Dakota pursed her lips and Austin nudged her arm. "What? It does!"