𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐰𝐨

there was seated two teenagers on the couch, eyes on the bright screen of the t

there was seated two teenagers on the couch, eyes on the bright screen of the t.v watching yet another disney movie. this one by the name 'frozen'.

they were both wearing matching minnie and mickey mouse pajamas eun had in her closet which was actually yumi's but she was out of town so eun let seungmin wear it.

it was already night time, both eun's parents aswell as her little brother were asleep while her and her bestfriend were wide awake watching movies in her bedroom, eating snacks ofcourse.

eun had her hand stuffed in the bag of popcorn, seungmin mainly munching on the gummy bears or any sweet candies.

eun was invested in the movie on the screen while seungmin on the other hand seemed bored and uninterested in the film.

he played with the gummies in his hands and fiddling with the blanket that huddled them together in coziness.

eun glanced at seungmin who's head also layed on her shoulder. "don't tell me you're bored." she groaned in annoyance.

"bored? me? what makes you say that?" he snapped his head her direction.
"when you're bored, you tend to fidget." eun smiled. "i haven't seen you in years but your habits haven't changed."

seungmin gazed at her smiling face, smiling himself with a small eye roll.

"can we change the movie? it's getting boring." eun scoffed in disbelief.
"you're the one who picked out the movie! i told you we should've watched tangled instead."

seungmin sat up, his hair a scrambled mess. "instead, let's just talk," eun turned her gaze to him in amusement before reaching for the remote and switching off the television.

"min, what's your relationship status?" the sudden question shocked seungmin making him choke on his soda.

"damn, um that's really random but ok." he muttered, wipping his mouth with the back of his palm.

"like," eun got in a more comfortable position on the couch, hand basically attatched to the bag of popcorn- her head facing him. "tell me your dating life. i want tea."

"um, so my first girlfriend was a girl named maya when i was 15. she was pretty cute but didn't last long, only 2 weeks." the sudden laugh from eun made seungmin glare at her through his brown bangs.

"anyways, my second and my latest was a girl named naomi and i was 17. she was great and all, we did date for 8 months but she suddenly broke up with me before leaving our school."
"dang, 8 months? y'all seemed cute."

"what about you?" stopping her munching of the popcorn, eun gave a thoughtful look.

"my first was, remember that guy yangyang? yeah him at 14. he was alright, but too flirtatious. lasted 3 weeks." you could tell seungmin was holding back his laugh which caused eun to glare at him.

"second was felix," eun etched a smile on her lips at the thought of him. "he was an amazing boyfriend back when i was 16. but we broke up when he had to move back to his home in australia."
"do you still like him?"
"nah, just admiration. i know he's become a trainee at a k-pop company. i'm happy for him."

eun hesitated to tell seungmin her latest one, the one that broke her and torn her into pieces with no mercy.

"my latest one, well we broke up the day before you came back." seungmin's eyebrows raised in curiosity of the very recent relationship.

"he was well, the best relationship i had. i gave him my everything," eun broke a sad smile at the thought.
"maybe a little too much."

...

there was silence between the two after eun told seungmin every little detail adout her past relationship with haechan. he seemed stunned, angry, sad and confused but mainly angry.

you could tell cause he had his arms folded, a cold glare to the wall infront of him.

seungmin wasn't one to get angry easily and if he is, he always trys to calm himself down but at this moment he was fuming.

"yah, are you okay? you seem really red." eun tilted her head and placed her hand on his.

"sorry, just a little angry." seungmin replied in a low voice.

eun has never seen him so upset about any thing. he looked like he could punch someone in the face right this instant.

seungmin really tresured eun. he cared for her alot and always wanted to be with her at times like this. he was upset a guy layed a finger on her, even breaking her fragile heart.

he wanted to protect her at all costs.

"you know what," she snapped seungmin out of his daze. "let's watch tangled instead. it's way better than frozen." she reached for the remote, changing the movie while she munched on her popcorn, oblivious to the boy next to her's soft gaze.

i'm sorry i couldn't protect you. he ruffled his hair, frustrated with himself.

"wah, you're so cute like a puppy." eun smiled, patting his hair which made seungmin instantly blush.

oh, only if you knew what those words can do to me.

a lil bestie-movie night time~

how we feeling y'all?
i'm a little excited 😏