Chapter 5: Die today

When she was about to return Allison realized she has missed the bus. She took the taxi.

In the headquarter of maxwell enterprise at this moment sitting an middle age elegant woman.

She is no other than Maria Allison step mother. Mobile rang in an empty office She received the call, after listening to the other side maliciousness flash in her eyes.

Her red lip turn upward and ordered
"Make sure that bitch should not survive another day" with that she hang up.

After years of hardworking she couldn't take any risk, that will prevent her from owing this empire. Maria lean on the chair and chuckle a little.

'The one could prevent her from is that stupid fool. But so what she will die today' Maria thought.

On the other side Allison is ignorant to the things going to happen and has no idea that someone want her to die. The taxi was driving in the outskirts of the city. She was sitting on the backseat of taxi, calmy looking out of the window.

As if the scene she was seeing is extremely interesting. However she was lost in her thoughts.

Suddenly the taxi stop she look ahead there is a car park ahead. And few man standing. It is little strange.

The driver took initiative to look what's the matter and walk out of the taxi.

As he reach they caught him and started walking towards the taxi. Allison has a bad premotian in her heart.

She clenched her hand on her knees. While the man reach the car. Allison was very scared and her back filled with cold sweat.

As one man among them open the gate, she went backwards but they pulled her out by her arm forcefully.

**********************************

Twist and turn:-

This is my edited chapter.

I am gonna upload every week two chapter on Patreon. (Link in bio)

The upcoming story is full of Twist and turns.