Chapter:- 6

Aazil's POV:

I looked at her who was sleeping on the couch keeping her hand under her cheek. Should I get jealous of her? She is sleeping peacefully and here I get bad dreams daily. I shook my head to remove that stupid thought from my mind. I shouldn't be jealous. In fact, I should thank Almighty for giving her peaceful sleep. Alhamdulillah. I sighed and took my laptop to continue my work which was left in between because I slept. I started doing my work when I heard Fajr Azaan. After some time I went to do wudu. When I came out I found her moving and sighed. Is she really okay there? I mean I said to sleep separately because Humi said girls feel uncomfortable and they are a bit scared at the start. So, not to make her uncomfortable I told to sleep separately. I went towards her and covered her with duvet properly then left the room after switching off the lights which was on from last night. I walked out of my room and found Abaan coming out of his room. He smiled at me making me smile too.

"Assalamualaikum, Bhai. Good Morning." He said walking towards me and I smiled wrapping my arm around his shoulder.

"Wa-Alaikum-Assalam. Good Morning." I said opening the lock and we walked out of the house.

"How was your night, Bhai?" He asked looking at me with a smirk and I rolled my eyes.

"Spend in completing the pending work of office." I said smiling at him and he looked at me with mouth wide open.

"Whaaat?" He said and I chuckled closing his mouth.

"Yeep." I said nodding my head and he rolled his eyes.

"Poor Bhabhi. She got a workaholic husband to handle." He said shaking his head and I rolled my eyes. We reached Masjid and prayed our prayers. After reciting Qur'an, we walked towards home. When we were walking Abaan said.

"Bhai, should we buy something for breakfast?" I frowned hearing him.

"Why?" I asked and he rolled his eyes.

"You should rest today. So was just saying. You won't let Humi do anything as she has to leave for college. I'm out of this. And Bhabhi can't cook anything until she make some sweet." He said smiling at me and I chuckled.

"It's alright, boy. Let's go. I'll make the breakfast." I said dragging him with me and he pouted.

"Please." He said blinking his lashes continuously and I shook my head.

"Why are you making excuses when its you who wants to eat something from outside?" I said looking at him and he smiled widely making me chuckle.

"You are the best, Bhai. That's why you are my brother." He said linking his arm with me making me chuckle.

"Let's go." I said and he stopped making me turn.

"Aren't we buying anything?" He asked looking at me with pouted lips and I shook my head.

"No. Some other time." I said smiling at him and he looked at me.

"Promise?" He said taking out his small finger and I chuckled. I held his finger with my small finger and touched out thumbs together.

"Promise." I said keeping my hand on his forehead while he kept his on mine. Well, our Abbu used to make promises like this when we were kids and we still do that.

"It's sealed now. Don't break it." He said looking at me and I smiled.

"Okay. Let's go now." I said and he smiled while I chuckled shaking my head. We reached home and both of us walked towards our rooms. As I entered in my room my eyes went to couch to find it empty. I looked around with frowns and found her coming out of the bathroom while wiping her face. She was walking towards me while wiping her face and hit her head in my chest making my heart beat increase. But to my surprise she kept standing there like that for some time and then looked up with frowns. Her eyes widened may be finding me and she took a step back.