Chapter 21

Third person pov:

          Lila and friends changed their clothes and armed themselves with daggers, pocket knives, guns, bow and arrows and brass knuckles. While, Danvillio could all think about his family but most importantly Lila. 

Lila's outfit, with a black mask, no glasses and black combat boots

Lila's friends and her put their ear pieces on and contacted each thru there and waited for Jayden command when to go as he hacked the cameras and checked them to lead them the way

Lila's friends and her put their ear pieces on and contacted each thru there and waited for Jayden command when to go as he hacked the cameras and checked them to lead them the way. " Split in three and go 6 in the back right and lead the family to the safe room and 6 go left front, from the looks of it left need help but head in 10 seconds, if you go now it will risk in someone dying" Jayden said, then a countdown was heard from him, "10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4,3, 2, 1, NOW!", the kids except Lila rushed out of their rooms and more gun shots was heard as Lila tried to lead the her aunts and grandma to the safe room until she saw Thory in a corner crying, she looked at each side then rushed to him and handed him to Rona. Then Jayden voice was heard in the kids earpiece, " Lila take a next right and Mikey and Summer is there, send the kid and aunts and grandmother with them, so they could lead them to safety, if they stay with you now, they will have a chance of dying or getting kidnapped!", Lila made a right turn and 2 teenagers was there standing tall with heads held high looking around with black masks on with black outfits, Lila smirked under her mask as she saw they followed her orders to always wear a mask because their enemies could smoke the area to get them unconscious to try and get info out of them or kill them. As soon as Lila was known in their presence she asked, " Tmima?" in greek, (Section?), " Kato Mprosta" Mikey replied in greek, ( Downstairs front), she nodded her head and said in a demanding voice leaving no room for an argument , " Follow them they will lead you guys to safety and stick with them unless you want anybody or yourself dead got it?" , she then left before anyone could respond.

" Go to the kitchen then by the sliding to lead outside" Jayden said in Lila's earpiece, Lila immediately saw a guy was creeping up behind Clay as he fought off a next guy, she quietly crepted towards the guy, she kept hold off her dagger then sliced the man's throat at the same Clay killed the guy he was fighting off to see Lila kill a guy with no remorse and most importantly saved his life, he starred wide eyed, " Leave here now and go and find Matthew and Harold" she said in a cold stern voice, he was snapped out of his daze then said, " I can't leave you here alone", " Do it or their gonna die and end up where my mother is", she said starring straight into Clay eyes daring him to argue with her, he nodded and went off. Lila felt a presence behind her she waited till it was close enough to her so she could kill the person, then cold metal was pressed against the side of her head then the anonymous person said, " Well well, look who we got here, A Rocco" the person spat the last part with disgust, Lila rolled her eyes then said, " I certainly don't like being called a Rocco, but I like being called" she smirked then grabbed the person hand twisted it behind their back then whispered in their ear, "I like being called the Devil's Daughter", hearing that the man was visibly shaking. The Devil's Daughter the most brutal, cold hearted assassin ever known, people call her crazy, psycho but most importantly a blood thirtsy freak. "Y-yo-u   ca-n-t   be   the  d-ev-il-s   d-au-gh-ter" He said trying to hide the fear, which just cause her to smirk then put her dagger by his throat then whispered, " Say hi to papa for me" then slice his throat then felt atleast 5 people creping up beside her, she smirked then turned around and said, " Time to play"

Guy 1 tried to shoot her but she was too fast and threw her dagger to his hand which caused him to drop his gun then call her a bitch then went and punch her in the face but his hand was grabbed and twisted which cause her to crack his wrist then punched him in the face he fell to the floor, he got up and ran towards her, she jump and kicked the guy in his face then shot him between his eyes. Guy 2 ran towards her with a dagger and tried to stab her but failed miserably as she snatched it and sliced his throat. Guy 3 came and tried to punch her in the stomach but his fist was grabbed then pushed back then forward with Lila's hand still on it she used her next hand and stab him in the stomach then slit his throat. Guy 4  and Guy 5 charged at her with their guns and knives, she swiftly kicked Guy 4 in the dick then used her elbow and knocked the gun out of Guy 5 hands, Guy 5 tried to slap her  but his hand was grabbed then twisted, the guy raised his next hand but was caught by Lila as she twisted both of his hands she pulled him forward and kneed him in the dick then grabbed her dagger then stuck it between his eyes and moved out of way as his body fell limp on the floor, just as she moved she was tackled to the floor by Guy 4, he was on top of her as he landed some punches and slaps but Lila bought up her legs and put the guy in a lock as she held his jaw ready to snap it, the guy claw at her legs and hands as they roll over the floor in the kitchen then SNAP!, his jaw was broken the grabbed her gun fast and shot him between his eyes. She got up and headed to the living room which was a blood bath, her father, brothers, uncles, some of her aunts and cousins was seen fighting. As soon as her family spot her they shaked their heads as they saw someone sneak up behind her with a gun which Lila knew someone was behind, as soon as they was behind her before the gun was placed behind her head she turned around before the person could react and sliced their throat. The family was shocked as her instincts and that she kill somebody, she turned around and grabbed her gun and shot the guy that was creeping up behind Danvillio. Then the rest of the kids came and they started to fighting and killing the people since it was increasing soon the people were dead leaving the family alive.

Hi so I believe all of had heard that I am getting trouble to write a new chapter but I am only being able to edit my chapters so I will have to delete the book and write it over but don't worry all the chapters will be the same and I am truly sorry for this and for robbing you guys off days when I am supposed to be updating till the 20th so I will take off the day I will stop writing and put the book on hold another day again I am very sorry