Chapter 14

EVERA

I woke up with a low groan while massaging my head. What Happened? I looked around the room and immediately remembered what had happened earlier. Drayce..

"You're awake!" I heard Lake's voice shout and I was crushed with a tight hug as tears began to fall from my eyes.

"Drayce.. he's gone.." I sobbed. He's gone.. my mate is gone.

"Shh, it's going to be alright, jewel. Calm down." He soothed me.

"No! He's gone!" I said, sobbing in his embrace. But I do hope he'll come back, I miss him already.

"He'll come back, princess. Don't loose your hope like that." I heard Nixon's voice and I opened my eyes to see him leaning on the wall, beside a door with a plate of food.

"Will he?" I asked with a soft tone, breaking the hug from Lake and staring at Nixon.

"Yes, he will. Now here is a venison steak with mushroom sauce, made by your mom. She said it's one of your favourite cooked deer-" He didn't finish what he said because I squealed and ran towards him, taking the plate.

"I guess it is your favorite.." He said with an amused expression. I just smiled at him before sitting on the small couch that is attached to my bed and began eating the steak. This is so delicious! I hope Drayce is here to taste mom's venison steak..

"If Drayce is here, he'll sure love to eat this!" I said with a smile, but a tear fell from my left eye afterwards. I wiped it away and began eating again. If he were here..

"Like I said, princess. Don't loose your hope." Nixon warned and I nodded, giving him a forced smile. I then heard him sigh.

"Lake and I are gonna give you some space, see you later, Eve." After saying that, they both got out of my room, closing the door softly.

I wiped the tear that again slid down my left eye, I just decided to open my phone to play some games, so I could ignore the pain. But what greeted me is the wallpaper of me and Drayce. Oh damn it!

Tears after another began to fall and I immediately turned the phone off, putting it inside the drawer. I just laid on the bed. Maybe I should just sleep.

I hugged one of my pillows and fell asleep immediately.

-

"Ta-da!" He said after removing his hands from my eyes. There was a fire that was formed as a heart. It was very beautiful.

"You made this?" I asked with a soft voice, my heart melted by what he did. It is amazing!

"Yes, but not only that.." He said, making me look at him with curiosity. He then showed me two tupper wares.

The other has a marshmello inside while the other has a raw meat of a deer. He was also holding two long roasting stick in his hand.

"My goodness, you're amazing!" I squealed, taking the tupper wares and one of the sticks before running over the fire, feeling nothing.

I sat on the ground while Drayce sat beside me. We both took two marshmallows and a raw meat of a deer before piercing it on the stick.

"Do you like it?" He asked after I took a bite of the roasted meat. I gave him a thumps up.

"Thank you for doing this for me.." I said with a satisfied and joyful smile. He chuckled and kissed my forehead.

"Anything for my queen.."

-

I woke up with tears in my eyes again, this is the 12th time this 5 months. When is he coming back? I've been dreaming about our memories for 5 months.